To increase entrepreneurship and employment levels in India various initiatives have been launched by different state governments and now we are going to discuss another initiative which is implemented by the government of Tripura which is called Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023. Under this, the government will provide financial support to the youth of the state who want to start their businesses. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details about this scheme and also the process to apply for this initiative but for now get updated with its eligibility criteria, benefits, features, purpose, and much more.
Table of Contents
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023
The government of Tripura launched a beneficial scheme for the youth of the state to provide them with employment opportunities. This scheme is created for those candidates who are unemployed and willing to start their businesses and it will also aim to increase entrepreneurship in the state. Under this scheme, all the candidates with brilliant business ideas will receive financial support from the government so that they can start their work. This initiative will also provide employment opportunities for others and in this, the government will select 100 young entrepreneurs from each district of the state. Those who are looking forward to it and willing to apply for it are advised to apply for it through the link given in this article or for more details kindly read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Dr. Manik Saha|
|Launched On||29th September, 2023|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||100 interested youths From each District|
|TIDC Official Website||https://tidc.tripura.gov.in/|
Objective of Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura
The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state so that they can start their work without facing financial constraints. Under this scheme, the government will collect 100 youth candidates from each district and provide them with financial support for their businesses. This will increase the level of employment in the state and it will also open employment doors to others who are unemployed and willing to get jobs in any specific field. To get this beneficial opportunity you have to register yourself under this scheme and also check the eligibility conditions before taking any further processes.
Benefits of Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura
- This scheme was implemented by the government of Tripura and it will also increase industrial growth which will help in increasing the employment level among youth.
- This scheme intends to improve the youth mindset and provide them a platform for job seekers and job givers.
- This scheme will help them financially so that they can get financial support with up to 10 lakhs of business loans for their specific industrial funds.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide support to get sheds or land for their businesses with financial support.
- This will also increase state economic growth of the state which will promote industrial growth in the state.
Selection Schedule of the Scheme
|SL. No.||Date (DD/MM/YY)||District Name|
- This scheme is only available to the youth of Tripura state.
- Only unemployed candidates of the state are eligible for this scheme.
- All the candidates who are looking forward to it should have an Aadhar-linked bank account.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Residential proof
- Income certificate proof if necessary
- Caste certificate if necessary
Registration Procedure Under Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023
The government released the scheme for the youth of the state, but they haven’t released any specific application process yet. If you want to know more about the application criteria then contact to the authorities through the contact details given on the website.