As we all know the government in various states have launched so many schemes to provide benefits to all the poor and needy people for all over in the country, so now here is another scheme which is basically launched in 2019, AP YSR Rythu Bharosa, now we will talk about the new version of the scheme. With the help of this scheme citizens of the Andhra Pradesh will get benefited form this scheme, such as labor sector, women entrepreneur and many more. The government will provide them financial aid to help them.
In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List, its benefits, beneficiary list and many more details are available in this article, read it carefully.
Table of Contents
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated this YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, to provide help of financial aid to the citizens of the state. When the scheme was launched in 2019, over 6162.45 crores rupees has been distributed to 46 lakhs of farmer household in the state, and also on the other hand over 2525 crore rupees will be given in PM Kisan Program, while the state is basically responsible to pay over 3637,45 rupees. The authorities have also declared that over 6,750.67 crore has been distributed to the 49,40 lakh farmers during the second year.
Overview Details of పీఎం కిసాన్ రైతు భరోసా 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Farmers from below line Categories
|2nd Payment Date
Objectives of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
The main objective behind this program is to provide financial aid to the state’s farmers in different categories, strengthening the state’s agricultural sector and supporting the farmers from the state government. When the scheme was launched in 2019, over 6162.45 crores rupees has been distributed to 46 lakhs of farmer household in the state, and also on the other hand over 2525 crore rupees will be given in PM Kisan Program. The authorities have also declared that over 6,750.67 crore has been distributed to the 49,40 lakh farmers during the second year.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount
|Till May 2023
|In the Month Of October
|In the Month of Jan 2023
|Till the End of 2023
Available Services Under YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Direct Benefit Transfer
- Crop Insurance
- Interest Free Crop Loans
- Cold Storage & Warehousing Facilities
- Free Crop Input Assistance
- YSR Crop Health Cards
- Technical Support
- Agriculture Machinery & Equipment
YSR Rythu Bharosa Statistics
|Name of the District
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
- Under this scheme only farmers will get benefits this scheme will act as a life Insurance Program to farmers.
- State farmers can get financial loans without any interest from the government.
- Each farmers family will get 67500 rupess in course or installments of 5 years. Annually the farmers family will get 13500 rupees.
- Rs 5 Lakh Rupees will be covered in Famers family Insurance policy.
- The grant will be paid directly to registered farmers’ bank accounts and a toll-free number will be generated for applicants in case of complaints.
Eligibility for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- This applies only to the farmers who lived in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- To be eligible for this program, the applicant must be a farmer or work in the agricultural sector.
- Those farmers who had 5 acres of developed land can benefit from this program.
- The application will also allow small tenant or agricultural tenants to benefit from this program.
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph.
- The applicant Marks sheet of the qualifying examination and Caste Certification.
- The applicant Income certificate.
- The applicant residence proof.
- The applicant Domicile status.
- The applicant Agriculture Land Protection.
- The applicant Bank account information.
Process to Check the Payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
- The step-by-step process to check payment status is as follows:
- The registered applicant needs to visit the Official Website of the portal on the main page of the website and select “Payment Status” from the list of options.
- Then you need to enter your Aadhar card number when a new page appears on the screen.
- Enter the Captcha code that appears on the screen, then select Submit.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on screen when you click on it.
Process to Check the Beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023
- The registered applicant needs to visit the official website of the portal on the home page of the website and Search for the “Beneficiary List” from the list of options.
- Click on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List available on the main page of the website Select ‘Login’ then enter your User ID and Password to access the website.
- Information about eligible beneficiaries, including their names, parent names, and katha numbers will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the khata number in the search field.
- Now the Beneficiary List will be shown on your screen.