Previously there has been so many schemes launched by the Indian government to provide employment to all the citizens who are willingly waiting for some job opportunities, and now here is another scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh, and the name of the scheme is Yuva Nestham Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, job opportunities will be provided to the jobless youth. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details such as eligibility, features, benefits, application procedure and many other details also.
Table of Contents
YSR Kalyanamathu Scheme 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh have launched another scheme to provide job opportunities for jobless youth of the state. This scheme will provide so many benefits and job opportunities to all the eligible applicants, this scheme will provide assistance help to develop jobless people workshops, which will be given on monthly basis. If you are interested and wants to get more details regarding this scheme, then read this post till the end and get the details.
Overview Details of Yuva Nestham Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Yuva Nestham Scheme|
|Initiated by||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth.|
Objective of YSR Kalyanamathu Scheme 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to provide opportunity to all the jobless youth who wants to do something in their lives. With the implementation of this scheme, assistance will be provided on monthly basis, so that the youth can develop their workshops.
Benefits of Yuva Nestham Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide assistance to all the jobless youth so that they can support their families.
- This scheme will help them to find work, and the assistance will be directly transfer to the beneficiary bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria of Yuva Nestham Scheme
- if you are interested and willing to enrolled into this scheme, then you have to read these eligibility conditions before making an application procedure:
- applicant who are willing to apply, age need to fall among 22 and 35 on the time of utility for this scheme, and most importantly candidate need to come from a own circle of relatives that isn’t wealthy.
- Applicants who are willing to get advantages after completing their courses, they need to be jobless, and the applicant’s two-12 months degree or commencement stays the minimal instructional qualification.
- Only younger youth who actually the residence of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to take gain of this programme, and also man or woman who has been fired with the aid of using the federal or kingdom governments is likewise ineligible to take part withinside the scheme.
- The applicant’s own circle of relatives need to fall below the federal poverty line BPL so as for them to be eligible for this scheme, even if they may be determined responsible in a crook case, the kids isn’t eligible to make the most of this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- BPL ration card
- Education certificate
Online Application Procedure of YSR Kalyanamathu Scheme 2023
- If you are eligible and willing to get enrolled into this scheme, then you have to got to the Official website.
- And after that, you are required to tap on Apply Now option, and continue with the procedure.
- After tapping on it, the registration page will open on your screen, you have to enter your mobile number linked with Aadhar, after that the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter OTP to verification, and continue with the procedure.
- On the other page, you have to upload all the documents which is necessary, and tap on submit option.
- After making a submission process, applicants will receive conformation message to their registered email id or mobile number, save it for future reference.