Today here in this blog we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, and the scheme is known as YSR Bheema Yojana. With the implementation of this scheme, in cars if the individuals dies in accidental death or suffer permanent disability the government will provide them insurance. Below down we have provided you all the details like eligibility criteria, benefits, features, required documents list, procedure to apply, and various other details of this YSR Bheema Scheme. Interested applicants are advised to read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
YSR Bheema Yojana 2023
This bima yojana is initiated by the government of Andhra Pradesh, which is insurance based yojana. In this scheme, individuals will get insurance policies such as, if the beneficiaries suffer form any accidental disability and accidental death the government will provide them insurance which will be given to the family members of the beneficiaries. Under this scheme over 1.14 lakh beneficiaries will get benefits form this scheme, and insurance cover up to 1.5 to 5 lakh, which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. And the government of Andhra Pradesh has also declared that over 10,000 financial aid also given to the beneficiaries.
Overview Details of YSR Bhima Scheme
|Name of the Initiative
|YSR Bheema scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide insurance cover
|Rs 15 per annum
Aim of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is that to provide benefits to all the beneficiaries of the state. There are various insurance policies but non of them is effective, but this YSR Bima Yojana is next level insurance scheme, where individuals get insurance and financial aid also by the government.
Nominee List of YSR Bhima Scheme
- Beneficiary Wife
- 21-year-old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
Available Services Under YSR Bheema Scheme 2023
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Natural Death Benefit
- Disability Benefit
- Funeral Expenses
- Premium Payment
Benefits and Features of YSR Bheema Yojana
- Approximately 1.14 million residents of Andhra Pradesh will benefit from this program. Andhra Pradesh Government has set Rs 510 crore to ensure proper implementation of the plan. The bank account of the beneficiary’s family member will be credited Rs.5 lakh at Rs.5 lakh coverage under the plan.
- The compensation amount will be paid out within 15 days of the application being submitted. Beneficiary family members will receive an additional Rs 10,000 in short-term financial assistance.
- YSR Bheema is a type of insurance plan that provides financial protection for low-income families and unorganized individuals in the event of an accident.
- In the event of the death of the beneficiary, the benefit will be paid to the estate of the named beneficiary.
- The beneficiary is required to make an annual payment of Rs 15 to participate in this scheme. The beneficiary will be issued identity cards with a unique identification number and insurance number.
- The claim money is transferred directly to the bank account in direct bank transfer mode. The beneficiary may contact the PDDRDA with concerns about enrolment or claims settlement.
Eligibility and Required Documents List
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- And eligible applicants should be a residence of Andhra Pradesh and also a Ration card holder.
Application Registration Procedure of YSR Bheema Scheme
In order to make a registration procedure beneficiaries should not have to visit any offices. The government has organized a volunteers for this procedure, registration will be done as door-to-door survey, and all the beneficiaries are required to hold Ration Card. If you want to get more updates about this YSR Bima Scheme, visit the Official Website.