Today in this article we will discuss about the plan which was basically introduced in 7th September 2022, and the plan was about the distribution of the new apartments in New Delhi and Noida. Now this plan gas new rules better than the previous one, and the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, has initiated new plans in this. In this post we will share with you not just only eligibility conditions or benefits, we will also provide you the application procedure of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024 (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan). Consciously read all the details carefully and get all the information.
Table of Contents
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority plans to introduce a mixed zoning plan for industry and housing on the same property. The winner can use 75% of the area of the lot for commercial purposes and the rest of the lot can be used for commercial purposes. The program was unveiled by Yeida on September 7th and the draw is scheduled for November 8th. 54,195 candidates have purchased program brochures and 31,150 have already paid the required fee.
The Yamuna Highway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) plans to implement a mixed-use institutional, residential, commercial and recreational land program. According to government officials, the 2041 Master Plan earmarked 1,045 hectares of land for mixed use.
Plot Details of YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme
Plots were previously for sale in Sectors 29, 32 and 33 and have now been added under this new programme. The largest number of lots accessible is 262 at 120 square meters, followed by 67 at 200 square meters, 56 at 300 square meters, 40 at 162 square meters, 19 at 90 square meters and 16 in a size of 60 square meters. There are only four lots available with a size of 2,000 square meters, eight with 1,000 square meters and with five with 500 square meters.
Overview Details of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|YEIDA Plot Scheme
|Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
|Citizens of UP
Important Dates of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
|Application Starting Date
|07th September 2022
|Application Closing Date
|10th October 2022
|Draw Result on
|15th November 202
Eligibility Conditions of YEIDA Plot Scheme
- To be considered, an applicant must be eligible for employment, have a clear head and not be restricted from conducting business by applicable law, and the applicants should be more than 18 years old.
- Eligible beneficiaries should be the permanent residence of India, and the applicant must not have been given any other land or dwelling at any time before, and only those beneficiaries, his/her spouse and dependent children are eligible to apply for land or housing.
Few Entities can also Apply
- Must be a registered partnership. Registered Escrow can be applied. Real estate companies can apply. Registered company can be requested. The limited liability company form can be applied.
- Limited liability companies can apply. Public companies can apply. Limited liability companies can apply. Semi-public OR state-owned companies.
Available Services Under YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Provision of Infrastructure
- Land Use Conversion
- Approval Of Building Plans
- Transfer of Ownership
- Maintenance of Common Areas
Documents Under YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
Under Partnership Term
- Partnership deed
- Firm Registrar provide forms A & B.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- The Trade Register has issued a Memorandum of Association.
- Limited Liability Company (LLP) Firm LLP Agreement
- The Department of Corporate Affairs has issued a Memorandum of Incorporation.
- Deed of Registered Trust
Application Registration Procedure of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
- In order to make a registration procedure, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- And after that applicants are required to search the Register Here option and tap on it and continue.
- After clicking on it, the Entrepreneur Registration, option on the other page, and there you have to fill such fields like, company information, on the given boxes.
- And last tap on Register button, to make a registration.
- Now you are required to make a Login process, and after that the Application Form will open on your screen, there fill out all the mandatory details carefully.
- And now you are required to select the Save button and then tap on Next option.
- And with this process the application request will be approved.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw Result
- After logging into your account, click this link to view the draw results list on the official website.
- After that, choose the scheme option from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the option “Sweepstakes Result” from the menu and then look at the winners list in its entirety.
Login Process YEIDA Plot Scheme
- First you need to visit the Official Website.
- The portal’s home page appeared on your screen.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the required information and select a dashboard schema.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your personal information as shown in the form provided.
- Select the Save and Next option.
- The application form is successfully completed.
Know Your Approval
- First visit to YEIDA Planning Plan official website.
- After visiting the official website, a new web page will open in front of you.
- Click the Know Your Approval tab.
- A new web page will appear showing the details of the program.
- Now click on the Next option.
- The approval details will open on the screen.
- Go to the Yeida Plot Scheme Official website.
- After visiting the official website, a web page will appear on your screen.
- Click the Complaint Resolution tab.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Complaint whether related to the department or its services at Nivesh Mitra or others (related to Portal or Invest UP).
- Describe the complaint and select the department.
- Then click on the send option.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024 Draw List
- Go to the official website, click this link to see the list of draw results.
- Now you need to change the scheme selection in the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Draw Result” option from the menu.
- Then review the winners list in its entirety.
- First Go to Official Website of the Scheme.
- Now on the Homepage you have to Click on Contact Us Option.
- After that a new Page will be opened.
- Now you’ll see all the Contact Information Related to this Scheme.
- Contact Number– 0522 -2238902, 2237582,2237583
- Email id– nivesh.mitra-up[at]gov[dot]in
What is the Full Form of YEIDA?
- Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan