There has been many schemes and portals available for students who wants to pursue their higher education and also those who want to prepare for competitive exams and now the government of West Bengal released the scheme which is called Yogyasree Scheme. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide opportunity to get training for experts for competitive exams and also get free educational opportunity for stud3ents who belong to SC, ST category of the society. Those who are interested in this scheme are advised to get all the necessary information about this scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and much more.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Yogyasree Scheme
The government of West Bengal launched this scheme to provide free education and training for competitive exams and other exams as well. With the help of this scheme, students who belong to SC,ST category will get this opportunity so that they can pursue their higher education without any financial constraints. As per the reports, under this scheme more than 2500 students will get this opportunity. So those students who are looking forward to this scheme are advised to make a registration before the deadline. This will reduce financial burden from these citizens so that can focus on their studies peacefully, so make a registration and get this opportunity before it ends. All the details related to this scheme is given in this article, so read it wisely.
Key Highlights of West Bengal Yogyasree Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
|West Bengal State Government
|This scheme aims to provide free education and training for students who belong to SC, ST category, so that they can prepare for competitive examination.
|All the students who belong to Schedules SC, Scheduled Tribe ST, category will get this opportunity.
Objective of West Bengal Yogyasree Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to reduce financial burden from SC, ST students who want to pursue their higher education and also willing to prepare for any competitive examination. Under this scheme, the government will provide them free training form professionals for competitive examinations and other exams as well, so that they can only focus on their studies without facing any financial constraints. This opportunity is only available for those who belong to SC, ST students and it will also make them independent and secure so that they no longer need to rely on others.’
Benefits of West Bengal Yogyasree Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has taken this initiative for students who are so focused on their studies but die to financial condition they are unable to get quality education.
- With the help of this scheme, students who belong to SC, ST category will get a chance to get trained from experts for any competitive exams.
- This scheme will cover more than 2500 students under this scheme, and provide them free education for their exams, and they don’t need to pay any fee to get the education.
- Under this, in case f any student face ragging issue, the government have also released anti ragging toll free number which is given below in this article.
- Only those students who are permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Students who belong to Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribe are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Education Proof.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport size Photo.
Registration Process Under West Bengal Yogyasree Scheme
- Those who want to register themselves under this scheme are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Apply Online option and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the application form will open on your screen.
- Now on that form you have to enter all the necessary details and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Before submitting the form check it wisely and then Submit the form.