WBIFMS Pay Slip 2023 PDF Download | WBIFMS Pay Slip Download | WBIFMS Pay Slip 2022 PDF Download | www.wbifms.gov.in sign up
Now today we will provide you details about the latest portal which is called WBIFMS Pay Slip, which is initiated by the government of West Bengal. Under this portal, the government will be able to modify their strategies which helps to manages the administration strategies. In this article we will provide you all the detailed information regarding this portal, such as its benefits, eligibility, features, and most important online registration process is also available in this article.
WBIFMS Pay Slip 2023
The government of West Bengal have initiated the latest portal which is created to make changes in fund management. The main intention to make such portal is to provide online benefits to all the employees of the state. The authorities are also constructing and the center are linked with a high-velocity MPSL and WBSWAN network, and the authorities constructing and the center are linked with a high-velocity MPSL and WBSWAN network.
Overview Details of WBIFMS Portal
|Name of the Portal||WBIFMS Pay Slip|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees of Jharkhand|
|Objective||to provide online pay slip for employees|
Main Objective of WBIFMS Pay Slip
The main aim of this portal is to make things easier for all the employees of the state, so that they can easily see their pay details, allowance, deduction, and so on in a one portal. Employees will be able to download their pay slips and will be able to access in other available services.
Benefits of WBIFMS Portal
- With the implementation of this portal, employees will be able to check their work locations and departments.
- In case of you want a income proof and other things, you can get it from here.
- Applicants will be able to apply for GPF Loan application, in a easy way.
- Employees will be able to access in their salary statements and other services.
- If you are interested and willing to register yourselves in this portal, then must read the eligibility criteria:
- To get numerous benefits form this portal, applicants should be the permanent residence of the West Bengal state.
- And most important, applicants should be the government employee in the state.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Government Employee Card
- Residential Certificate
Online Registration Process of WBIFMS Pay Slip
- For making a registration process, you must visit the Official Website.
- And there you are required to tap on Sign up link, available on the page, and continue.
- After that, the e-employee service link will appear on your screen, click on it and continue.
- Right after that the login page of WBIFMS will open, then select the registration option, and also enter the HRMS Id, and continue.
- After that, enter your working mobile number, and captcha code, and tap on submit option.
- Then the OTP will be sent to your given mobile number, enter it to confirm the details.
- And after that, tap on create my account option, and right after that the user if and its password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- And the registration under this portal is done, with this easy steps.
Procedure to Login
- First Visit Official Website WBIFMS.
- The homepage of the website will open now.
- On the Homepage Scroll down and find the link IFMS Portal & then click on it.
- Now a new page will open click E- Employee Services Now.
- Now the WBIFMS Login page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your personal ID & Password.
- Click Login Button Now.
- You’ve Logged in Now.
WBIFMS Payment Status
- First go to the Official Website.
- Now on the homepage Scroll Down & click on the IFMS Portal Option.
- Then find Option Called e- Employee Services on that page.
- After that a new page will open on that page click on Know Your Payment Status Option.
- Then you have to enter the required details such as IFSC Code, Back Account Number etc.
- Fill the Captcha Code now.
- Click on Submit Button.
What is Full Form of WBIFMS ?
- ‘West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System’ (WBIFMS)