Varumun Kappom Scheme Details | Varumun Kappom Scheme Launched In Which Year | Varumun Kappom Scheme TNPSC
So, the government of Tamil Nadu had relaunched the scheme, which is called Varumun Kappom Scheme, in which medical camps facilities will be provided by the government in various places in the state. The scheme was basically launched in 2006, and it was discontinued and now again the government had work on it and launched it again. Under these camps, people of the state will get free medical facilities, and if want to know about these facilities then read the whole article till the end. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding this scheme, such as benefits, eligibility, including application process and many more.
Table of Contents
TN Kalaignarin Varumun Kappom Thttam Scheme
The government of Tamil Nadu have launched the scheme, in which more than 1,250 medical camps will get set up in the state, to provide medical help to all the citizens of the state. With the implementation of this scheme, medical camps such as, consultations, screening of numerous ailments, and medical care will be provided in residence in village, districts, municipal corporation and many more.
Under this medical camp there are 17 departments for different consultations, and it has also medical facilities for pregnant women, lactation women, and also specialized screening is also available for them. With these camps the government will be able to help the people to get proper care, because there are so many individuals who could not afford that much money for diagnosis.
Overview Details of Varumun Kappom Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Varumun Kappom Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Relaunched by||Chief Minister M K Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of the state|
|Facilities||All the medical facilities such as medical care, screening, facilities for pregnant women, and for lactation women.|
Objective of Varumun Kappom Scheme
The main aim of this scheme, is to provide best medical facilities in districts, villages, municipal corporation and many more places. Under this, 1250 different medical camps will be set up for various medical facilities in different states, facilities such as, free consultation, medical care, and best facilities for pregnant women. With the help of this initiation those people who cannot get much money for medical care will be able to get it in free of cost, and this will also maintain the health and life of the people of the state.
Eligibility Criteria and benefits of Varumun Kappom Scheme
- As per the details, only those people will be able to get benefited from this scheme who live permanently in the Tamil Nadu state.
- With the implementation of this creation, various medical camps will be set up in the state to provide medical facilities.
- Under this scheme, there are 17 departments have created for different care, for the citizens of the state.
- This program will help to handle the health and life of the citizens of the state.
- Those people who have major health issues, and could not afford money for its care, so these camps will be beneficial for all of them.
- The government have also created the department for pregnant women, lactation women, and also specialised screening is also will be available for pregnant women.
- The government will set 1,250 camps in different places in the state, so that all the citizens will get facilities from them.
Details About the Scheme
- This scheme was basically launched and initiated by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, in 2006 and worked till 2011, but due to some reasons it ended soon.
- And now this scheme is relaunched by the government of Tamil Nadu, and under this, numerous medical facilities is available for the citizens.
- The government have also mentioned that, there will be 1250 camps will be set up in various places in the state, so that each citizen of the state will get medical care from it.
- Under this camp, there will be free screening, medical care, clinical examination of eyes, tuberculosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, bone diseases, and so many other medical facilities will be available for the citizens.
- All the medicines and medical treatments provided in the camps will be free of cost, that means individuals should not have to pay any fee.
Guidance to Get Benefited from this Scheme
All the citizens who are willing to get these medical facilities, should not have to go anywhere, the camos will be set up in different places in the state near by you. Individuals will get free medical facilities from these camps, so all the citizens are advised to visit their nearest camp and get free medical facilities from best consultants. For more information visit Official Website of Tamil Nadu.