Today in this article we will discuss about the details of the scheme which is launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh which is known as UP Pension Scheme 2023. This scheme is basically intend to provide benefits to widow women of the state, and only those applicants will get benefited from this scheme who have applied for this scheme. In this blog we will make sure that we provide you all the major and minor details about this Old age pension scheme, such as its benefits, eligibility conditions, features, sspy.up.gov.in pension online apply, and so many other information is also available in this portal.
Table of Contents
UP Pension Scheme 2023
This scheme is initiated by the government of Uttar Pradesh, in order to provide assistance aid to the widows and disabled people of the state, so that they should not have to depend on anyone. This is not only available for village people but also for the citizens who line in cities. The authorities have declared that aid of 800 will be given to the widows and people who are suffering from leprosy will get 2,500 on monthly basis. This scheme is so beneficial for the old age people because there are so many people who use to leave their old parents in old age homes, this scheme is specially created for them. Click Here to Know About UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana.
Key Highlights of Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme|
|Name of the Department||State Welfare Department, UP|
|financial aid||500/- per month|
|Official Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
Objective of Old Age Pension Yojana
The main of this scheme is to provide better financial assistance to all the widows and disabled old age citizens. This scheme will provide benefits to these people so that they should not have to be depend on anyone and to make sure that provide them better facilities. The assistance aid will be sent directly to their bank accounts safe and secure, they should not have to go anywhere or do anything.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
In this scheme, Rs 500 may be supplied to all of the beneficiaries, however the essential standards to go into the scheme is 40% incapacity to be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must have 40% incapacity as tested via way of means of the town or district medical institution or any involved authority of the scheme.
|pensioner||old age pension scheme||Widow Pension Scheme||Disabled Pension Scheme|
|general||45 lakh||238 lakh||154 lakh|
|m i n||268 lakh||203 lakh||109 lakh|
|OBC||1894 lakh||789 lakh||435 lakh|
|sc||1155 lakh||464 lakh||188 lakh|
|ST||01 lakh||001 lakh||0003 lakh|
Eligibility Conditions of Old Age Pension Scheme
- Applicants who are interested and wants to get benefited form this scheme, must tread these eligibility condition given below:
- Applicant must be the residence of Uttar Pradesh and belongs to the poverty line.
- Interested applicants must have a BPL certificate with them.
- Applicants who belongs to the economically weaker section of the society are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Also, those applicants to belongs to the backward class are eligible to get benefited form this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Birth / Age Certificate
- Identity proof such as-
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate from competent authority
- husband’s death certificate
- disability certificate
Application Procedure of Old Age Pension Scheme
- If you are willing to get benefited form this scheme are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Then on that page you have to find the option Old Age Pension, then you are required to tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it, you will see the option Apply Online, you have to tap on that link and continue.
- There on that page you have to fill all the mandatory details which is asked and also attach the required documents with it.
- And then last you are required to tap on Declaration option and then tap on Submit it.
- Also Read About Jansunwai Portal UP.