TS ePass Scholarship 2022 Last Date | TS ePass Scholarship Age Limit | Telangana ePass Scholarship Status | epass Application Status
There are so many schemes and portals have launched in various fields to provide them numerous benefits, and now another scholarship scheme have launched by the government of Telangana, and the name of the program is Ts ePass Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial aid will be provided to all the students, and other benefits also provided by the government. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this program, such as benefits, eligibility, required documents list, including application process is also available in this article.
Ts ePass Scholarship
The government of Telangana have released the latest scholarship scheme which is called Ts ePass Scholarship, in which assistance aid will be provided to all the students. The full form of this plan is Telangana State Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarships, and state residents accept online applications for a variety of scholarships, and as per the sources approximately 13-14 lakh students belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Backward categories receive the scholarship each year.
Overview Details of Ts ePass Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Ts ePass Scholarship|
|Launched By||The State Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Telangana State|
|Objective||Financial help for those who want to study further|
Objective of Ts ePass Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to provide assistance aid to all the students of the state, so that they can pursue their higher education. Because there are so many people who are unable to pay their fee, because of its high cost, and they are forced to abandon their further studies. The full form of this plan is Telangana State Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarships, and state residents accept online applications for a variety of scholarships, and as per the sources approximately 13-14 lakh students belonging to the Scheduled Caste
Benefits of Ts ePass Scholarship
- With the implementation of this program, the authorities will pay all the tuition see of the candidates.
- The government will also provide assistance of 20,000 or the exact course fee, whatever it is.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship
- To get benefited from this scheme, applicants should be the permanent residence of the Telangana state.
- And applicants must have fall under SC, ST, BC, EBC or Minority categories.
- The family annual income should not be more than 2 lakh and for SC/ST and BC/EBC category the annual income should not be more than 1.50 in rural area, and for urban it is 2 lakhs.
- Those students who’s family income is 1 lakh or less than this are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- The attendance is also one of the important asset to get benefited from this scheme, and it should be 75%.
Required Documents List
- The applicant Aadhar card
- 10th Marksheet Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution
- Bonafide Certificate
- Last Exam Passing Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook Photocopy.
Online Registration Process of Ts ePass Scholarship 2023
- To get registered into this scheme, must go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And there, you must have to tap on Post Matric or Pre matric scholarship services or Overseas scholarship services, available on the page, and continue.
- After tapping on it, on the other page you are required to tap on Registration option, and continue.
- On that page, you are required to mention all the necessary details on the form, and with that attach all the necessary documents.
- And last you have to submit the application form, but before that must check all the details carefully.