Previously various schemes has been launched by the government to provide benefits to all the students who are going to prepare for competitive exams. So, now here is another initiative which is launched by the government of Tripura which is called Tripura Super 30 Scheme. With the help of this scheme free coaching services will be given to the students who have recently passed 12th in Science stream and preparing for IIT and MBBS examinations. In this article we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding this scheme, its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, application procedure and many more, kindly read this article consciously and get it all.
Table of Contents
Tripura Super 30 Scheme 2024
Recently the government of Tripura has taken a initiative and announced the latest initiative. With the implementation of this scheme, candidates who have passed their 12th standard in science stream and are preparing for competitive examinations, the government will provide them free coaching and assistance aid. Selected super 30 will get 2.40 lakh for their first year, and also mentioned that the 12th grade percentage in the state was 80.51%, while the academic grade percentage was 88.85%. In view of this, the government of Tripura launched the Super 30 plan for the backward sectors of society with more emphasis on education.
Overview Details of Tripura Super 30 Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Tripura Super 30 Scheme
|Tripura Education Department
|Meritorious students who have passed 12th
|Coaching for IIT / MBBS and other examinations
|Providing free coaching to backward class students
|Tripura Govt Scheme
Objective of Tripura Super 30 Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide free coaching facilities to all the candidates who are preparing for IIT, MBBS, Engineering and other fields. This scheme is based on a pilot and all the eligible students will get 2.14 lakh assistance for coaching. This scheme is established by Anand Kumar, who’s the founder of super 30.
Benefits of Tripura Super 30 Scheme
- There are various benefits which will be provided by the government are given below:
- Free coaching facilities will be provided by the government, for the students of 12th science stream and who are preparing for any competitive examinations.
- This scheme is created in a collaboration with ‘Super 30’ which was established by the Anand Kumar and DGP Abhayanand.
- With the implementation of this scheme assistance of 2.14 lakhs will be given to all the students for first year, for each student.
- As per the reports the scheme is recently based on pilot mode, and the budget is 72 lakhs, but with time it will increase to 1.44 crore.
- The selection procedure will be based on Merit list, and these candidates will get benefited form this scheme.
- Students who live in Tripura and they are permanent residence of the state, then they can avail benefits form this scheme.
- Applicants who belongs to the backward class, are eligible to avail benefits form this scheme.
- It is obligatory to use for benefit in elegance 12 for the software on this scheme, college students may be decided on from the scholars of Science stream.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Intermediate class marksheet
- Two passport size photos
- Income certificate
Application Procedure of Tripura Super 30 Scheme
- First go to the Official Website of the Super 30 Scheme.
- Now on the Homepage you’ll see Registration Form.
- Here you have to enter the Details of Register Number & Admit Card Number.
- After that Enter the Captcha Code Carefully.
- In the end Click on Register button.