Here many schemes are available to provide benefits to all animal farmers to provide them financial support for their animals so that they can fulfill their needs and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Tripura called Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme 2024. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial aid of 6000 rupees to all the animal farmers. So, if you want to learn more about this scheme and get this opportunity then you have to check all the necessary details mentioned in this article. We have mentioned all the information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process, and other details.
Table of Contents
Tripura Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme 2024
The government of Tripura announced the scheme called Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme, which was created to provide benefits to all the animal farmers and those who do poultry farming will also get benefits from this scheme. Under this scheme, all the animal farmers will get 6,000 rupees which will reduce their financial burden and also provide 1300 rupees to those who do poultry farming. As per the latest survey, there are more than 36,000 families who have ducks and cocks who will also get benefited from this scheme. So, if you are one of them and want to get this opportunity then apply for it through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Minister Sudhangshu Das
|13th December, 2023 (Wednesday)
|With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide ease on the expenses of animal husbandry, and provide 6000 rupees to all the animal farmers in the state per annum.
|Rs 6000 per annum
|The main aim of creating this scheme is to overcome the financial burden on all the animal farmers in the state.
|Will be launched soon
Objective of Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to overcome the financial burden on citizens who are poultry farmers and who are animal farmers because we all know that animal expenses are very high. Under this scheme, an amount of 6,000 will be provided to animal farmers and the amount of 13,00 will be given to all poultry farmers in the state. Here are available all the necessary information related to this scheme, so if you are one of the beneficiaries then you can register yourself under this scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme was launched by the government of Tripura to provide financial support to all the animal farmers in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the amount of 6000 rupees will be provided by the government to the animal farmers in the state.
- Through this financial aid, all the farmers will be able to improve their farming which will also increase their livestock.
- This scheme was created to reduce the financial burden, so if you want to get this beneficial opportunity then all the beneficiaries are advised to apply for the scheme through the link that is mentioned in this article.
- All the beneficiaries who are permanent residents of Tripura are eligible for this scheme.
- To get benefits from this scheme beneficiary should be a livestock farmer.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should not be more than 2 lakhs to get benefits from this scheme.
- To be eligible for this, beneficiaries should have one dairy cow or 10 goats or any highly improved breed of pig.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card.
- Documents related to agricultural land.
One of the following documents for domicile:
- Basic address proof.
- Voter ID Card.
- Electricity bill.
Registration Procedure Under Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme
To get benefits from this scheme, beneficiaries have to register themselves under this scheme, and as the government recently released the scheme, that’s why there is no application process available yet. We will soon provide you with details and the link to the website through this article. Till then prepare all the documents and check the necessary details that are mentioned in this article.