Here in this blog, we will discuss about the latest scheme which is initiated by the government of Telangana state, and the name of the scheme is Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme, in which assistance aid of 1,00,116 will be provided to all the Muslim Girls of the state at the time of their marriages. This beneficial scheme is managed by District Minority Welfare Officer, and this scheme is separated by each category district wise.
If you are interested and wants to know more about it, then read this whole article till the end, here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents list, application procedure and many more information is available in this article.
Table of Contents
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2024
The government of Telangana have released the scheme for Muslim Girls in the state to provide them one time assistance help for their marriage. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will cover expenses and provide around 1 lakh, one hundred sixteen rupees at the time of the marriage of the Muslim Girl. Basically, this scheme is working since 2014, for this purpose and this scheme is managed the District Minority Welfare Officer. Those candidates who wants to know more about it, are advised to visit their nearest branch office and get detailed information for there.
Overview Details of Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
|Muslim Girls of the State
Main Objective of Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
The main aim of this beneficial scheme is to provide financial help to all the Muslim Community people so that they can get help to the marriage of their girl child. As we know that there are so many poor families who can not afford much money for their girl child marriage, and we also are aware of the Dawary system which is increasing in every religion, so for that the government have initiated this scheme, and will provide financial help of 1,00,116 rupees for all the Muslims girls in the state.
Eligibility Criteria of Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- Those unmarried girls who are form Muslim community are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Those girls who wants to avail benefits, should be a permanent residence of Telangana State.
- The age of the candidate should be 18, below this are not eligible to get benefited.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2 lakhs.
Available Services Under Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- Financial Assistance
- Application Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- Document Verification
- Disbursement of Assistance
- Helpline & Grievance Redressal
Required Documents List for the Scheme
Candidates who are willing to get registered under this scheme must carry these given documents with themselves while applying:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate of Parent’s
- Educational Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Bank passbook attested with Photograph and Signature
- Wedding Card
- Wedding photograph
- Marriage conformation letter from Mosque/ Gram Panchayat/ Church/ or any marriage registrar office.
Procedure to Apply for Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2024
- Those eligible candidates who are willing to get registered must go to the Official Website of Telangana E-Pass.
- After reaching the page, scroll down and tap on the link Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak, and continue.
- After tapping on it, you will be redirect to the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Services page, and now get the Shadi Mubarak Services for Minority, and tap on Registration option.
- After this, the application form will open, now provide all the necessary details on it and upload the necessary documents also.
- And also provide the Bride’s Particulars and Bridegroom’s Particulars, and verify the details.
- After verification not submit the application form, and save the copy.
Application Status Check of Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- First you are required to go to the official web portal of Telangana E-Pass/
- And then, click on the link called Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak, and continue.
- After that, the services page will open, now you are required to go to the section of Shadi Mubarak Services for Minority,
- And there, click on the Print or Status option, and continue.
- This process will take you to Application status or Print section,
- Now you are required enter Bride’s UDI number Aadhar Number and Mobile number, and click on Get Status and Print option.
- With this process you can check the application status easily.