Here in this article, we are going to discuss the latest insurance scheme which is created for the Gig workers of Telangana state the name of the scheme is the Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Scheme 2024. Through this scheme, the government will provide insurance coverage of 5 lakh to all gig workers such as cab drivers, rickshaw drivers, and food delivery boys in companies like Swiggy or Zomato in any medical emergency. In this article, we will cover all the important aspects of this scheme, including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, and other details.
Table of Contents
Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Scheme 2024
The government of Telangana announced the scheme for gig workers to provide their health insurance coverage for any medical emergencies. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support as health insurance coverage for any medical emergencies to all the gig workers such as cab, and rickshaw drivers, and also any food delivery companies such as Zomato, and Swiggy. As we all know, in such cases drivers and delivery boys face road accidents and many of them are not that financially strong so the government has decided to announce this scheme. so, if you want to check its details and are willing to apply for it, register through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Scheme 2024
|Accidental Insurance Scheme for Gig Workers
|CM Revanth Reddy
|23rd December, 2023
|Rs. 5 Lakh Accidental Insurance
|How to Apply
|Online or Offline
|Will be Launched Soon
Objective of Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Yojana
The main aim of this scheme is to provide health insurance coverage of 10 lakh rupees to all cab drivers, rickshaw drivers, and also those who are delivery boys in Swiggy and Zomato. This scheme is created to overcome the financial burden of these Gig workers so that they can afford medical expenses without taking depth from banks or a person. So, if you are one of the beneficiaries and looking forward to applying under this scheme, then first you have to grab all the important details and then apply for it through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Yojana
- The government of Telangana launched this scheme for all the gig workers in the state to provide them with financial support such as health insurance.
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the gig workers will be able to pay for their medical expenses without borrowing money from anyone.
- Under this, the government will provide 5 lakhs of health insurance coverage to all the gig workers in the state per year.
- Not only that, all gig workers are also eligible for the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme in which they will get medical care up to 10 lakh per year.
- This scheme is only available for the permanent residents of Telangana state.
- This scheme will provide benefits only to all the gig workers in the state.
- All cab operators, auto rikshaw drivers, and food delivery boys are eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary should not be less than 18 years.
|28th December, 2023
|Last Date of Registration
|6th January, 2024
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Id Card for Food Delivery Boys
- Vehicle Proof for Cab and Auto Rickshaw Drivers
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Registration Procedure Under Telangana Gig Workers Insurance Scheme 2024
Those who want to apply under this scheme, then have to wait till the government announces the official website link, and we will soon provide you with the process of registration and the link.