Telangana Aasara Pension List 2023 Check Online | Telangana Aasara Pension List Status Check Online | Aasara Pension List in Telangana State
Previously the government has launched various pension scheme, which was successful and now the government of Telangana has came again with another scheme which is called Telangana Aasara Pension List 2023 and basically ‘Aasara’ means ‘Support’. With the implementation of this scheme people who somehow suffer form any disease and could not work to support their family, the government will provide them Assistance aid and many more benefits. Here in this blog all of you will get information regarding Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023, like its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, list of documents, application procedure and many other details also, kindly read this post consciously.
Telangana Aasara Pension List 2023
There are so many people who suffer form dangerous disease and some accidental problem, which makes them disabled, and that’s why they could not manage to go and work for their family. The government of Telangana has initiated a great scheme which will provide financial assistance aid to all of them, and those who suffer form any disease like HIV or anything will be able to get benefited form this scheme. The government has also announced the budget of this scheme which is around 11,728 crores in 2022-23, so now citizens with poor health should not have to worry anymore about work.
Also Read Telangana Lunch Box Scheme a Great Initiative Started by Telangana Government to provide a nutricious Food for Pregnant Women in Telangana State.
Overview Details of Telangana Aasara Pension List 2023
|Name of the Scheme||TS Aasara Pension|
|Year of launch||2023|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled, Old, and Widow Women|
|Objective||Enhance old Pension|
Objective of Telangana Aasara Pension List
The main aim of this scheme is to provide all the disabled and those who are suffering form HIV AIDS candidates a financial assistance aid, to make them and their family financially stable. And the government has also mentioned the latest news that they have reduced the age limit for the candidates, now they should not have to worry about anything.
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Aasara Pension List
There are various candidates who will be benefited and are eligible for this scheme:
Senior Citizen Applicants
- The minimum age limit of the senior citizen should be 65, and must belongs to the endangered tribes.
- Individual who works as coolies, rikshaw driver, cobblers, hand cart puller, rag pickers etc, and also those who are homeless and live in huts or makeshift are eligible for this scheme.
- The age limit of the widow applicants should be 18 and they should be member of vulnerable tribe groups.
- And for Weavers applicants, they should be maximum 50 years old and must belongs to any primitive tribe.
- The age limit of Toddy tappers should be 50 years or older than 50, and they should belongs to any primitive tribe and must be a member of corporative society of toddy tappers.
- There is no age limit of this program, but they should be the member of fragile tribe.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income certificate, age verification certificate, in case if the beneficiary is widow.
- Must have a registration in Corporative society of toddy tappers on Xerox.
- Weavers must have a registration in corporative organization of weavers.
- 40% or more SADAREM certificate for people with disabilities and 51% for people with hearing impairments.
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph, and Mobile number
Application Procedure of Telangana Aasara Pension List 2023
- In order to get benefited from this scheme applicants must visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- On that page you will see the Application form, you have to print it out,
- And fill all the mandatory details on that form with blue ball pen, and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- And last you have to Submit your form to the Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary, and you can also submit to Village Revenue Officer, and in rural areas applicants can submit it to Bill collector. Also Read Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Scheme a great initiative started by Central Government.
Telangana Aasara Pension List Status Check
If you want to check the current status of the application form, you need to follow the simple instructions below:
- To find out information about a beneficiary, use the “Search Beneficiary Details” option on the official website homepage.
- You can see the Aasara pension status option.
- Please provide your application number, district and panchayat.
- All other data is also required.
- To perform a search, use the button provided.
- Your account status and all details such as B. Payment, are displayed.