Previously various schemes have been launched for empower women in various states, here is another Initiative which is initiated by the government of Tamil Nadu, and the name of the Program is Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme. With the help of this scheme, women will be provided with free sewing machine so that they can earn for themselves and this will help them to become independent and empowered. In this post we will provide you all the details regarding this Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023, here you will get benefits, application procedure and so many other details are also available in this article.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
In order to make women empower and independent the government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Initiative which is called Free Sewing Machine Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, free sewing machine will be given to all the poor and needy citizens of the state, and this scheme is managed by Social Welfare and Nutritional Meal Program Department. Only Widows, abandoned wives, women from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, men and women with disabilities and socially disadvantaged women, will get benefited form this scheme.
Overview Details of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Economically weak Categories|
|Benefits||Free Sewing Machines|
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The main goal behind the TN Free Sewing Machine scheme is to provide sewing machines to the residents of TN state who live in economically disadvantaged categories or who are financially weak, with the aim of enabling these people to start their own businesses and improve their standard of living. The other aim of the program is to promote women entrepreneurs in the state.
Available Services Under TN Free Sewing Machine
- Financial Assistance
- Free Sewing Machine
- Help Assistance
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- Women’s who are Financially Weak will get most benefit from this scheme.
- By getting a sewing machine women can start their own work and will become financially independent.
- By sewing people’s clothes women can earn a decent income and this will improve their standard of living.
- Members of women’s industrial cooperatives have received a total of 15,500 sophisticated sewing machines with 10% government funding from the state government.
- All Women Tailoring Instructions will provide training to 35 indigenous women.
- The Tamil Nadu Sewing Machine Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of TN and reside in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- Women are only eligible for the program in a certain category, such as: widows, women from economically weaker classes, women with disabilities, socially influenced women and abandoned wives.
- Under this scheme Men with disabilities are also eligible.
- The age of the candidates must be between 20 and 40 years
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of state
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Pass post size picture
- Mobile number and Email id
Application Process for Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- First Applicant has to visit Official Website of this Program.
- Now on the home page of the website Applicant has to click on an option called Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- After Clicking Now you have to download Application Form of that Scheme.
- Now you need to fill the required Information in the Application Form such as Name, Mobile Number, Address, Date of Birth, Email, etc
- After that now you have to attach all the required Documents and Your Photographs in this form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the nearest local social welfare department.