Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Registration | Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Tamil Nadu | Tamil Nadu Free Laptop ERP Entry | TN Free Laptop Scheme
Various schemes has been launched, in order to provide digital benefits to all the students who have passed 10th and 12th with best grades, so that they can process their education on next level. Now the government of Tamil Nadu has launched the latest initiative which is called Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023. Under this scheme free laptops will be provided to all the students who have just passed 10th and 12th standard.
In this post we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this Program 2022, who are looking for such schemes, and we will also share benefits, eligibility criteria, features, of this TN free Laptop Scheme, and so many other information is also available in this article.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Recently the government has launched a scheme which will provide free laptops to all the eligible students who have passed 10 and 12th standard this year. We all know that nowadays digital education is as important as offline education, so in order to make all the students encourage for their further studies the government has launched this scheme. There are so many students who are financially so weak, and can not afford gadgets for studies, the authorities has decided to distribute free laptops to all the students, this will make them independent and self-conscious.
Specification of Laptops in TN Free Laptop Scheme 2023
|Name of the Brand new Laptop
|Laptop Screen Size
|Laptop System Name
|Warranty of Laptop
|Intel Pentium Dual Core
|2 GB DD R3 SD RAM at 1066 MHz Speed
|Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes
|160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum
Overview Details of Elcot Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Free Laptop Scheme 2020
|Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami
|10th and 12th students
|Mode of application
|State government scheme
Objective of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to make students encouraged and to provide them modern digital facilities, so that they can make their academics best. This scheme will provide all the eligible students free laptops, because there are so may students who are financially weak and can not afford smartphones and laptops.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- School ID card
- Income certificate of family
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Further admission proof
- Resident proof
- Passport size photo
- Permanent mobile number
Eligibility Criteria of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- Those applicants who wants to get the benefits, should be the permanent residence of Tamil Nadu state.
- Those applicants who belongs to Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Those students who have passed their 10th and 12th form government or aided schools will get benefited from this scheme.
Registration Procedure of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023
- First is you want to apply for this scheme, then you are required to go to the Official Website of the Tamil Nadu Scheme.
- And there you have to make a registration through tapping the link of Registration.
- After making a registration procedure, then you are required to fill the Application form,
- But before that you have to make a Login process, with entering your username, password, and captcha code, and tap on login option, and continue.
- Now the application form is required to be filled, with your personal information which is asked in the form, and continue.
- And also attach the required documents with the application form, and also you are required to upload your passport size photo and signature.
- And before making a submission procedure, read the application form carefully, and last submit it.
- Take a printout copy of the application for your future references.
Procedure To Check TN Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
- If you want to see the beneficiary list, you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And on the website, you have to tap on Beneficiary List option.
- After tapping on it, the beneficiary list in PDF mode will be appear on your devices.
- You can download the PDF and you can easily check your name on the beneficiary list.
Address: Information Technology Department, Government of Tamilnadu, 2nd Floor, NKM Building, Secretariat, Chennai-600009.
Phone No: 044-2567 0783
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No: 25670505