TAFCOP Portal 2023 | TAFCOP Portal Aadhar Card | TAFCOP Portal Login | TAF COP Portal Gov in
There are so many problems and fraud cases has been registered by the citizens that, with their names many numbers are active, and we see how many mobile numbers run in our name, and some of them can also be fraud. So for that, the government of India have launched the important portal, in which all the citizens will be able to check the details that how many numbers are active on their name, through their Aadhar Card.
Here we have mentioned all the necessary aspects regarding TAFCOP Portal, which include benefits, eligibility criteria, procedure to login, and many more. this is very important to be aware about your Aadhar Card, because this is most important identity card which any Indian should have with them, so read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Recently the Department of Telecommunication, government of India have initiated the latest portal, in which all the citizens who have Aadhar Card, will be able to check that how many number are active through their card. Because it is important to take action in case any fraud have got caught, the government have actually taken a great initiative towards the security of the citizens. If you send the Aadhar card for any purpose, be it for a Wi-Fi connection or any other reason, there is little chance that it will be misused.
Overview Details of TAPCOP Portal
|Name of the Portal||Tafcop Consumer Portal|
|Started By||Government Of India|
|Launched By||Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection|
|Beneficiaries||All Mobile Users of India|
|Used For||Checking Mobile Numbers registered on their name|
|Used By||All Indian Citizens|
Objective of TAFCOP Consumer Portal
The main aim of this portal is to spread awareness about frauds, which is created through Aadhar Card. Because we use this identity card in various ways, through providing them photocopy, and sometimes original also, and because of this many people user it in to get new sim card or other process which is dangerous. So with the implementation of this beneficial portal, the government will provide all the citizens a proper platform to get details about how many number are active with their Aadhar number.
Services Available Under TAFCOP Portal
- Registration of Complaints
- Tracking the Status of Complaints
- Filing Complaints Against Telemarketers
Facilities Provided Under TAFCOP Portal
- Those Subscribers or Consumers who have more than 9 Connections Registered on their name will be Intimated by an SMS.
- With the Help of this Portal Consumers can check how many Numbers are Active with their Aadhar Card.
Benefits of TAFCOP Portal
- With the implementation of this portal, SMS will be generated to the subscribers mobile number, who have more than 9 connections on their name.
- And those citizens who got more than 9 connections will be able to take a strict action towards it, and fix it within in time.
- This portal is such as great initiative, because it will help all the subscribers and with this they will get save form any further issues.
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Login Under TAFCOP Portal
- You are required to visit the Official Website of the Department of Telecommunication.
- After that, you have to tap on Login option, and continue.
- Now first you have to complete the registration process, and when its done you will receive the Username and Password at your registered mobile number.
- Now you can login with entering your user id and password, and the given captcha code.
- With this process, you can use this portal and make login anytime, anywhere.
Procedure to Check Status on TAFCOP Portal
- In order to check the status, subscribers have to go to the same website of the Department of Telecommunication.
- And after reaching that page, you have to enter your mobile number.
- Now you have to verify the OTP.
- Now you are required to enter your ticket id ref no, in the box of requested status and continue.
- After that the status will appear, now you can check details here.
Procedure to Check Mobile Connections Under TAFCOP Portal
- You are required to go to the portal, and there you have to enter your mobile number.
- Now you have to enter OTP and tap on the list of active connections option.
- And after that, all the subscribers will be able to check the number list.
- Check it carefully, and in case if you find any error or fraud number, the you can report it to TAFCOP Board.
- To that process, you have to click on This is not my number option, and the request will be registered.
- And if you don’t fine any new number linked to your Aadhar id, then you have to tap on Unrequired option.