Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal | Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Official Website | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status Check
There has been so many scholarship schemes has been introduced by various government departments, and now the government of West Bengal is here again with another scholarship scheme, which is called Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023. This scheme program is specially created for the backward candidates who comes from backward class, and also those who are meritorious and economically weaker section, the government will provide financial aid.
In this blog we have mention all the important aspects regarding this Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 program which include, application procedure, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents list and many more details are available in this article. All the interested candidates are advised to read out this whole given article and get detailed information from here.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
The government of West Bengal is now developing many programs to provide benefits and beneficial facilities to the citizens of the state, and those programs were so successful in the state. And because of this the government have again launched the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship program for the economically weaker section students who have desire to pursue their higher education and lack of financial support they cannot continue it.
With the implementation of this program, the government financial aid, but for that it has its own requirements. The students annual income of the family should not exceed to 2,50,000 and candidates who are studying in 11th and 12th are eligible to get benefited through this scholarship scheme.
Overview Details of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Students of class 11th and 12th|
|Category||West Bengal Govt Scheme|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The main aim of this program is to provide financial support to all the backward people who are unable to pay their higher fee due to lack of assistance. In our daily life we saw various cases about financial conditions which directly effects the students who have dreams to pursue, but with time they realise that, this is not easy for some people, and they abandoned their education in the field in which they have interest. Now after viewing the survey chard the government have created this beneficial scheme for all the economically weak students who are recently in 11th and 12th standard.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The government of West Bengal have created this scheme for the students who are unable to pay their academic fee, and with this the government will provide financial support to all the backward and economically weak students in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, those students who are completing their 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and those who are undergraduate and postgraduation are also eligible to apply under this scholarship scheme.
- This program will help, in order to provide quality education to all the beneficial students, and also this program will help improve the literacy rate of the entire state.
- And the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will help create employment opportunities for the students.
Available Services Under Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Financial Assistance
- Counseling & Guidance
- Skill Development
- Educational Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Those interested candidates who are willing to get benefited from this program should be the residence of West Bengal state.
- To get benefited, candidates who are in class11th or upper higher class should have scored 75% in their class.
- Those students who are pursuing in Undergraduate or Postgraduate are required to get 53% in General education and 55% in Engineering in education are eligible.
- For the 2022-23 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Diploma (Polytechnic Level), the student must have scored 75% for the course leading to the First Year Diploma.
- Applicants who have passed the High School Diploma or equivalent with 75% of the grades for the 2-year Diploma in Modern Office Practice and Administration, Pharmacy, 3D Animation and Graphics, are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- For Kanyashree students, applicants must have a valid sanctioned K2 ID. Scholars must have earned a PG course in Arts, Science, and Economics. In addition, students must have earned 45% upon graduation.
Important Dates of the SVMCM
|Application Type||Start Date||Closing Date|
|New Application (only class 11)||August 17, 2022||To be announced|
|Renewal Application (only class 12)||August 17, 2022||To be announced|
|Kanyashree (K3) Application||November 3, 2022||To be announced|
Required Documents List
- Income Certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank passbook scanned photocopy
- Admission receipt
- Marksheet of Madhyamik examination
- Marksheet of last appeared examination, school/collage/university/institute.
Application Process Under SVMCM 2023
- Eligible students who are willing to make a registration on this Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship First go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after that, first you have to make a registration process, and when you complete the process you will receive the username and password at your registered mobile number.
- Now with these, make a login process, and fill out the application form with all the necessary details on it.
- After that, you also have to upload all the documents in it.
- Verify the application form and last tap on submit option and its done.