Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria | JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme Registration | Super 75 Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
Recently the government of Jammu and Kashmir have launched the scholarship scheme, called JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme specially for girls who wants to pursue their education in higher level but lack of money it could not help it, and the students have to abandoned their studies. With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, the government will provide assistance aid to which will help them to pursue their higher education in various fields. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023, including benefits, eligibility criteria, application or registration procedure and so on, kindly read this blog top to end and get all the detailed information form here
JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023
The government of Jammu and Kashmir have initiated the scholarship which is launched by the Lieutenant Governor Mr. Major Sinha, on the special occasion of International Women’s Day. Under this scholarship program there are 2 programs which is called JK Super 75 Scholarship (for Girls) JK Super 75 Scholarship (for Boys). This scheme is basically created to provide financial help to all the middle class people who does not have that much money to pursue their higher education in Medicine, engineering, and so many other fields. This program is specially created for the girls of the state, so that they should not have to be a burden on anyone, the government will cover all the expenses of the education.
Overview Details of JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||JK Super 75 Scholarship|
|Launched by||Lieutenant Governor Mr. Manoj Sinha|
|Initiated in||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||All the girls of the state|
Objective of JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide monetary to all the girl students of the state who have desire to fulfil their dreams, and to pursue their education in higher education. The government will cover all the expenses of the students in fields which they want to choose, this will also make them empowered and independent.
Benefits of JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme
- With the implementation of this program, all the brilliant girl students will be able to proceed to their higher education, in medicine, engineering and many other fields.
- These facilities are only available for those girl students who belongs to weaker family which makes dependent and they have to abandon their higher education.
- Not only this, the government have also launched another scheme called Tejaswini Mission, in which monetary help will be provided to all the women entrepreneur upto 5 lakhs, from the age 18 to 35 years.
Eligibility Criteria of JK Super 75 Scholarship
- In order to get benefited from this scheme, then candidates should be female and permanent residence of Jammu & Kashmir state.
- Candidates should have scored great marks in their 10th and 12th academics examinations.
List of the Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark List
- 12th Mark list
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport size image
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
Selection Procedure for the Super 75 Scholarship Scheme
As per the sources the selection process will be totally based on the merit list which will be created by the authorities on the basis of their academic mark. The list will be available after the registrations closed and then authorities will select the super beneficiaries from it.
Registration Procedure of JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Those eligible candidates who want to get registered under this scheme, are required to check the Official Website.
- After reaching the webpage, you have to find the Register Now option and click on it.
- Now on the registration page, enter your mobile number and tap on send OTP option, and the OTP will be sent to your provided mobile number.
- After that, now you have to click on application form, and the form will appear on your screen now start the process.
- Fill all the necessary asked details on it and attach all the needed documents in it.
- Before submitting the application verify all he details and then submit the application form.
Process to Check Shortlisted Applications List
- Candidates who want to check the merit list, are required to go to the Official Website.
- After visiting the webpage, find the Provisional List Notification option and click on it.
- After tapping on that link, the Merit List will open on your screen, now you can check your name available on the list.
- And applicants can also download the list on their devises.