Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator | Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator PDF | Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Online | SSY Calculator Online
Nowadays there is so many people are investing to get some benefits, so there is one we get Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator, here in this scheme candidates can get every single details where you can invest and what will be circumstances and results they can easily know the results which will be given to them, here we will share the important details regarding this scheme such as a procedure to use or apply, benefits, and eligibility, features and we discuss the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator 2023 , pros and cons, pros and cons of the SSY calculator and there are so many other details too , so be kindly read this article carefully.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator 2023
we all know that today investing becomes one the most frequent way to earn, every single people is doing this and today’s generation children are also doing this because they are smarter than others and you can also say this is another method of saving money, so the government of India introduces the scheme called Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator, at the age of 18, up to fifty percent of the funds can be used for the higher education of girls, here all the citizens those are making the investment now they can calculate the actual money which is coming after the investment we made, and the interest rate will be set quarterly by the government of India .so we can easily calculate the recent investment calculation for the period of April to June in the year of 2022 and the actual interest rate for a year will be 7.60% percent
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Benefits
- There are several benefits you will get from SSY Calculator and some of them are:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator permits you to realize precisely what you getting through because of the adulthood fees although the account is mature.
- When you will go to set up in an excel sheet at that you can install what you need to make your investments simultaneously you can spot how it will make an effect on the maturation fee when the account matures.
- You can even use the Sukanya Samridhi yojana calculator to calculate the maturation fee primarily on a month-to-month basis or even a yearly investment basis.
- After configuring the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Calculator correctly it has been amazing and extraordinarily accurate.
- You can assassinate the errors which can wriggle in a case when you calculate the maturation fee manually.
- In this yojana calculator you can also change the amount quantity you aspire to invest at any time and even so get the maturity in seconds.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Odisha 2023
Eligibility of SSY Calculator
- By making the use of the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Calculator those who are making plans to invest in the SSY scheme can easily decide the sum of the amount that they are willing to invest and count easily the maturation fee they will receive on maturity.
- the applicant girl should be a citizen of India
- the girl child should be below the age of 10 years above 10 years girls will not be accepted for the scheme
- In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana only 2 girls from a family can get the advantages of this scheme.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Calculator Assumptions
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator assumes to perform this calculation such as
- A person those who invests and saves the amount annually. on the 15th year there is no more to deposit until the 21st year, so sukanya samridhi calculator can calculate the interest amount based on the amount of money you already deposited.
- At the 21st year the SSY scheme’s interest rate will remain the same: 7.6% percent.
- People will have to pay every year on 1st April for a whole year.
- Deposits can only be made on the month’s start date.
- After depositing you can not to be able to withdraw money for the next 21 years.
Example To Understand Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Calculator
- For example, Mr. and Mrs. Arora spend money on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme when their daughter Ayushi is born.
- For 14 years they continuously deposit INR 1,00,000 Every year.
- they did not withdraw any amount from scheme deposits and it remains continue.
- at the edge fee of 7.60% the whole deposited amount is INR 14 lakhs could earn INR of 27,43,436 in the hobby after 21 years .by the time Ayushi will 21, the cost of funding you will receive the whole amount of INR 42,43,436.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Calculator Workings
- This scheme will allow you to know exactly the maturity value of the account.
- You can also configure the Sukanya samridhi calculator to calculate the maturity value in yearly and quarterly installments.
- If you configure it correctly the sukanya samridhi yojana calculator could work very accurately.
- This calculator can assassinate the errors we get when we calculate the maturity amount or value manually.
Formula To Calculate Interest in SSY Calculator
- This SSY Calculator Uses Compound Interest Formula For the calculation of Interest
- A=P(r/n+1)^ nt
- T-interest that builds over time.
- p-stands for the main amount
- r-interest rate
- n-number of how many times interest is added to an account in a particular year.
Lock In Period of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator calculates the amount of how much you have invested and how much amount you will get back based on your investment. In this, you can calculate the amount based on your period of time and use this information to plan an investment for your child’s future benefits. anyone who is investing in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana can use the SSY calculator to know about the returns he will get on their investment maturity.
- You can start investing in this scheme with just a minimum amount of Rs 250. and the maximum you can invest in a year is 150,000.but when you complete 15 years you cannot invest in SSY until the 21st year.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account will start to earn interest at the rate that you deposited in the previous investment and the final interest earned amount will be added at the end of the scheme when it’s completed its maturity.
How SSY Calculator Helps us
- The SSY Calculators help you to know the exact amount value you will get on maturity.
- you can configure the SSY calculator to calculate the maturity value in monthly quarterly and also yearly installments.
- if you set up the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator correctly it will give you very accurate results.
- This calculator can eliminate the errors you will be getting when you are doing the calculation work of values manually.
Disadvantages of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- Unexpectedly even though there are so many benefits & advantages of SSY Calculator but also there are some small disadvantages as they will be settled in the wrong ways.
- The interest rate will stay the same in the calculator but if it changes then you have to do all the calculations manually yourself.
- The Government has set the maximum limit of 5 Lakhs per year, but the calculator does not have a limit so if you enter more than 5 lakhs in the calculator it will still calculate the maturity values.
- If the calculator is not correctly installed or configured properly it will not show you accurate results the results may vary and you will mistake in calculating the values.