SSP Scholarship 2023 Registration | SSP Scholarship Status Check | SSP karnataka.gov.in Login | SSP Scholarship Last Date
Previously there has been so many scholarship programs initiated by many governments, and those schemes was so successful. Now here is another scholarship program which is launched by the government of Karnataka, and the name of it is SSP Scholarship Portal. Under this scheme, so many different schemes will be provided by the government. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this SSP Scholarship 2023, its benefits eligibility, features, application procedure and so many other details are also available in here.
SSP Scholarship 2023
The government of Karnataka have announced the latest scholarship program which named as Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2023. With the implementation of this scheme, needy and poor people of the state can get this opportunity and apply for the scholarship, because we all know that there are so many poor people who can’t afford that much money to get their children education, so here is this scheme. This scholarship scheme have various categories and different types of welfare board for the students.
Overview Details of SSP Scholarship 2023
|Name Of the Scheme||SSP Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Student Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline both|
Objective of Karnataka SSP Scholarship Portal 2023
The main of this program is to provide assistance help to all the needy and poor people of the state, so that they can focus on their studies and make it through this. All you need is to get registered into this scheme to get benefited, all the details are available in here.
Last Date Details of SSP Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Last Date|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Ayush Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Labour Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||30 April 2022|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||31 May 2022|
SSP Scholarship 2022-23 Award Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Award Details|
|Post-matric Scholarship for SC Students||Fee reimbursement and hostel fees|
|Post-matric Scholarship for ST Students||Fee reimbursement andhostel fees|
|Vidyasiri Scholarship||Food and accomodation|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students||Group A students will receive INR 3,500 per annumGroup B students will receive INR 3,350 per annumGroup C students will receive INR 2,100 per annumGroup D students will receive INR 1,600 per annum|
|Fee Reimbursement for Backward Classes Students||Fee reimbursement|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Fee reimbursement and hostel fee|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities||Fee reimbursement (INR 12,000 per annum)and hostel fee|
|Fee Reimbursement for Engineering and Diploma in Engineering SC/ST Students||Fee reimbursement and defence scholarship|
|Fee Reimbursement for Medical SC/ST Students||Fee reimbursement|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Karnataka State Brahmin||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200 for hostellers and INR 550 per month for day scholars|
List of Scholarships under SSP Scholarship 2023-24
|Name of the Scholarship||Department||Last Date to Apply|
|Post-matric Scholarship for SC Students||Social Welfare Department||TBA|
|Post-matric Scholarship for ST Students||Tribal Welfare Department||TBA|
|Vidyasiri Scholarship||Backward Classes Welfare Department||TBA|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Backward Classes Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department||TBA|
|Fee Reimbursement for Backward Classes Students||Backward Classes Welfare Department||TBA|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Department of Minority Welfare||TBA|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities||Department of Minority Welfare||TBA|
|Fee Reimbursement for Engineering and Diploma in Engineering SC/ST Students||Department of Technical Education||TBA|
|Fee Reimbursement for Medical SC/ST Students||Department of Medical Students||TBA|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Karnataka State Brahmin||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||TBA|
Name of Scholarships and Department Under SSP Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Departments||Name of the Scholarship|
|Department of technical education||SC/ST student’s rate compensation for engineering and degree in engineering|
|State Brahmin development board, Karnataka||Post matric scholarship and matric scholarship|
|Department of Medical Education||Medical SC/ST category student’s fee reimbursement|
|Tribal welfare department||ST category student post matric scholarship|
|Department of Minority Welfare||Merit cum means scholarship post matric scholarship|
|Social welfare department||Schedule caste candidate post matric scholarship|
|The backward class welfare department||Post matric scholarship fees reimbursement fees refund educated Vidyasiri|
Pre Metric SSP Scholarship 2023
All the interested applicants must be enrolled in a school education, and only those applicants who belongs to SC, ST, OBC, and Minority Backward Class students are eligible to apply online for the 2022 SSP Pre-Scholarship Application Form.
The latest date of the 2022 SSP Pre-Scholarship Scholarship has been published, and available on the official website and in order to apply for the SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship Program, students are required to visit the official website, but for that you need to register on the official website. After making a proper registration procedure, the students receive the scholarship amount by direct transfer.
Post Matric SSP Scholarship 2023
Those Students who are pursuing higher education after age 12 may apply online for a 2022 SSP Post-Enrolment Scholarship. Based on past records and attendance, the Post-Enrolment Scholarship Sanctions List for SSP Enrolment 2022 will be released. Government or private institutes, universities or professional programs in ITI or technical courses etc. these applicants who have fulfilled these qualities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Services Available Under SSP Scholarship 2023
- Tution Fees
- Books & Supplies
- Travel Expenses
- Mentorship & Networking Opportunities
- Career Guidance & Counselling
Eligibility Criteria Under SSP Scholarship 2023
|Technical Education Department||The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka. Fee Reimbursement: Applicant’s annual household income must be between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh. Defence Scholarship: Parents of ST/SC applicants must be in the Army, Navy, or Air Force or work as a JCO/NCO./Downtown|
|Medical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: Applicant’s annual family profits need to be among Rs 2.five lakh and 10 lakh, candidates need to be everlasting citizens of Karnataka|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board||The applicant ought to be a everlasting resident of Karnataka. Fee Refund: Applicant’s annual family profits ought to be Rs 100,000 or less|
|Department of backward class welfare||Post-Matriculation Scholarships/Fee Refunds: For category 1 students annual household income can be Rs 2.5 lakhs or less and for category 2A, 3A, 3B and other CBOs annual household income can be Rs 100,000 or less residing in Less Karnataka|
|Department of disability welfare||Candidates should be the permanent resident of Karnataka. There is no income limit for SC, ST, BCM, Brahmin, or general category applicants|
|Minorities welfare department||Private Hostel Fee/College Fee Refund/Postgraduate Scholarship: Candidate’s annual household income must be Rs 2,000 or less, which means Merit Scholarship: Candidate’s annual household income must be Rs 5,000 or less. permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Ayush department||The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka. Fee Refund: The applicant’s annual household income should be between 2.5 lakh and 10 lakh|
|Social welfare department||Fee Refund: Applicant’s household income must be Rs 2.5 lakhs or less. Annual accommodation fee: private hostel. State hostel|
|Tribal welfare department||The applicant has to be the everlasting resident of Karnataka. Fee Reimbursement: The family earnings of this system caste candidate can be Rs 2.five lakhs or less. Annual lodging fee: personal hostel/college administration.|
List of the Required Documents
- Aadhar card of parents
- College Fee receipt
- Private or government hostel ID
- Valid mobile number
- College or Institute registration number
- Ration card number
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Income certificate
- The disability card number provided by the government of India
Benefits Under SSP Scholarship 2023
- Now the scholar isn’t always pressured to drop out in their schooling because of economic troubles and with this SSP Scholarship Portal, packages for all scholarships might be to be had via this single integrated digitized platform. The SSP Scholarship Portal become released to fulfil the scholarship wishes of all college students in Karnataka.
- With this scholarship program, the scholarship quantity is transferred at once to the scholarship holder’s account with the aid of a right away switch of benefits. The dropout charges withinside the will even decrease.
- It ought to be referred to that best residents of Karnataka can follow for this scholarship program. With the assist of this scholarship program, the scholars come to be self-employed. Now any scholar in Karnataka can get a schooling no matter their economic situation.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Last Date|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||To be announce|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||To be announce|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Ayush Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Labour Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||To be announce|
Creating Account Procedure of SSP Scholarship 2023
- To create the account under SSP Scholarship, all the interested applicants are required to visit the Official Website of SSP Scholarship 2023.
- And after visiting there, applicants have tap on Create Account option given on the page, and continue.
- On the other page, applicants are required to select plan, caste, and class, and continue with the procedure.
- And right after that, applicants have to choose district or taluk of the institute or college of yours.
- And now, you have to choose if you have a Aadhar Card or not if yes, then you have to provide your Aadhar details, and submit it.
- Now you have to provide your email address, and mobile number, after that the OTP will be generated to applicants registered mobile number, enter the OTP and continue.
- The last option is to provide your caste details, such as religion, category, and caste certificate, provide your income certificate information, and also if applicants have ration card, then give the information of that too.
- Now you have to create the username and password and save it for further use.
Student login in SSP Scholarship Portal?
- First go to the Official Website.
- Now on the homepage you have to click on “Student Login“.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- You must enter your username and password.
- Now Click Login Button.
- By the process above you can log into this portal.
Process to Renew SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- First You have to go to the Official Website of Scholarship.
- Now on the Homepage of the Website you have to Click on Student Login Option.
- After that you have to enter required Details like username, password & Captcha Code.
- Now you have to Click on Login Button.
- A new Page will open, Here you have to Click on Renew Option.
- After that a Renewal Form will open on your screen.
- Then you have to enter the required details on the Renewal Form.
- Now you have to Upload all the Required Documents.
Process to Edit application form details?
- First go to the Official Website.
- A new website page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on “Student Login”.
- You must enter your access data.
- Now you need to click Edit Information.
- You must click Submit after Editing Your information.
How to recover a forgotten password Student ID?
- First you have to go on Official Website.
- On the home page of the website, you must now select the “Student Login” option.
- To do this, click on ‘Learn your student ID’ Option.
- Next you need to enter your registered mobile phone number.
- After you have completed this, you need to click Retrieve Student ID Option.
Procedure to Check Scholarship Status
- Go to the portal’s Official website.
- It appears open in front of you on the start page.
- Now click on the “Track Student Scholarship Status” option.
- Enter your SATS ID and select the fiscal year.
- Click on the search option and your grant status will be displayed.
- After that, click on the send option.
Check The List Of Paid Scholarship
- Go to the Official Website of the Government Scholarship Portal.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to click on Scholarships for Paid Students.
- Now you have to select your Financial Year, Department, and District.
- After that must click the search option.
- The required information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure To Download User Manual
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the portal.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- You must click Downloads.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you in the user manual.
- A PDF file will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to click on download option to download it.
Procedure To View All Important Downloads
- First of all, you need to go to the Official website of the government scholarship portal.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- You must click on the download link.
- Now a list will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the link of your choice.
- Once you click on the link, the desired file will appear on your screen in PDF format.
Procedure to Edit Application Form Details
- First go to the Official Website of SSP Scholarship.
- Now on the homepage of the website click on Student Login Option.
- Now enter Your Login Details.
- After Logging in, you have to click an option called Edit Application Form.
- Then you can edit you application form and Submit it.
SSP Scholarship Direct Link
The government of Karnataka have created separate web portal for both Pre Matric and Post matric scholarship, so candidates who want to apply in any of these, links are given in this article. Here we have mentioned both direct links, candidates can get it from here and apply for the SSC Scholarship.
Guidelines to Apply Online SSP Scholarship 2023
- There you have to select the option between Post Matric Scholarship or Pre Matric Scholarship Options.
- You have to use your Student SATS ID to start the registration & fill the form.
- You have to upload your student ID, Bank Account Passbook & select the institute in which you are currently studying.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Helpline Number
- Scholarship Assistance Number – 080-35254757
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backyard Classes Welfare department – 080-8050770005, 080-22374836
- Department of Social Welfare Development – 9008400010/9008400078
- Department of Tribal Welfare Department – 080-22261789
- Department of Social Development – 080-22535931
Who Launched this SSP Scholarship ?
- Government of Karnataka State
What is the main Objective behind this SSP Scholarship ?
- To Provide free Scholarships to the needy Students who want to study.