As we know, there are so many applicants in India who want to apply for any government service, and for that, they have to go to government departments or visit various websites. To provide them with ease the government of West Bengal launched the portal which is called West Bengal Silpasathi Portal. Under this initiative, there are so many government services available for the citizens that they don’t have to go to any government department. In this article, you will get all the necessary details that will including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
Silpasathi Portal Login
The government of West Bengal launched a portal for the citizens in which they aim to provide all government services on one platform. This initiative intends to reduce physical visits to any government department to apply for any service, in this they have mentioned more than 61 services for the citizens of the state which include 11 government departments. So, for anyone who is looking forward to applying for any services and finds it difficult to access them, this portal is for you. All you need is to make a registration through online mode and the department officers will come to your doorsteps and do your work. All the citizens are requested to check all the details especially eligibility criteria before making any further processes and then make a registration process through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Silpasathi Portal Login
|Name Of Portal||Silpasathi Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Introduced by||West Bengal Corporation Ltd.|
|Started For||Citizen Of state|
|Main Motive||To Provide All Government Services in One Portal so that they don’t have to visit any government department.|
|Article Category||Online portal|
|Total Government Entities||20|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Objective of Silpasathi Portal
The main aim of this portal is to provide all the government services on one platform, which will enhance transparency in providing government services through doorsteps without wasting time on visiting government offices. Under this portal, there are 16 government services from 11 different government departments available for the citizens which will save their time and money and reduce physical visits to government offices. Whoever is looking for such a user-friendly convenient portal, this is the right platform for them, all you have to do is apply for it, and the officers will come to your doors in 5 to 6 days.
Benefits of Silpasathi Portal
- With the implementation of this online platform, the government will provide all its services to the citizens in one portal where they don’t have to visit different websites to apply.
- This initiative intends to save more time and money for the candidates, and it will also reduce paperwork for the government offices and make their work easy and convenient.
- Through this, citizens will get more time to do other work rather than visiting various government offices and waiting in lines for hours.
- Under this, there are 61 government services available from 11 different government departments, which aims to reduce physical visits and they can apply for it while comforting at their home.
Services Under the Portal
- Irrigation and Waterways Department
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department
- Fire and Emergency Services Department
- Forest Department
- Public Works Department
- Registration and Stamps
- State Water Investigation Directorate
- Tourism Department
- Information Technology & Electronics Department
- Land & Land Reforms Department
- Labour Department
- Consumer Affairs Department
- Environment Department (WBPCB)
- Municipal Affairs Department
- Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Power and Non-Conventional Energy Sources Department
- Urban Development Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- To get access to this portal applicant should be a resident of West Bengal.
- All the necessary documents should be available at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Address Proof
Registration Procedure Under Silpasathi Portal
- For that, you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After reaching out to the webpage you have to click on the New Registration option and continue.
- After tapping on it the registration form will appear on your screens.
- Now you have to fill out all the details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, verify the details and then submit the application form.