Previously the government of West Bengal have launched so many beneficial schemes and portals for the citizens of the state, in various department for all caste of people, and now the government is came with another scheme which is Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme. this scheme is intent provide annual scholarships to all the schedules caste students of the state who are recently studying in secondary labels, so all the interested students who thinks they are eligible for this are advised to apply for the scheme. in this article we have provided you all the important details regarding this scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits including the procedure and the important links are also available in here.
Table of Contents
Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme 2023
Recently the government of West Bengal have announced the scheme for the students who are scheduled caste and indigenous. With the implementation of this marvelous scheme, the government have decided to provide annual scholarships to all the students of the state, because there are so many schedule caste students who lack of money, and wants to get proper education to change their level and lifestyle. So, this Sikshashree scheme is intent to change the life of the students, this scheme will also cover all the expenses of the students.
Overview Details of Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Sikshashree Scheme, West Bengal
|Backward Class Welfare Department
|CM Mamta Banerjee
|To provide scholarship help to all the Tapasili Students
Main Objective of Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme
With the implementation pf this beneficial scheme, the government will cover all the yearly expenses of the schedule caste students of the state. The government is also a asset to all the advances ascetic groups of the state which also include indigenous and schedule caste citizens of the state. The other aim of this scheme is to bring back all the backward and indigenous people of the state in mainstream, and not to neglect them.
Benefits of the Sikshashree Scheme
- under this scheme the government will provide annual scholarship to all the V to VIII, in SC/ST category backward class students of the West Bengal state.
- All the SC students will get 800 rupees to the class of V to VIII from the government.
- And on the other hand, all ST students will get amount of 800 annum through the government of West Bengal.
- And also, the government have also mentioned that they will make a arrangements for all the students to open a bank account.
Rate of Scholarships
|For ST Students per year
|Class – V
|Class – VI
|Class – VII
|Class – VIII
Services Provided Under Sikshahsree Scholarship Scheme
- Financial Assistance
- Book Grant
- Uniform Grant
- Examination Fees
- Admission Fees
- Maintenance Allowance
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- All the schedule caste and indigenous people of the state will get benefited from this scheme, and also most important, applicants should be the permanent residence of West Bengal state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the students who are recently studying in V to VIII will be cover under this scheme and get benefited.
- The family annual income should not be mode than half lakh, or else benefits will not be available.
- All the students should have to belong to the Scheduled caste and indigenous group which is also called Tapasili in the West Bengal state.
Required Documents List
- Ethnic Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
|Last date of Application
Procedure to Apply for Sikshashree Scheme
- All the eligible candidates who want to get registered into this scheme are advised to apply for it from their own school.
- You have to get the application form from there and fill all the details in there are attach all the needed documents with it, and before submitting the form read all the details carefully and verify it.
- Now applicants have to submit the application form to the headmaster of the school.
- After submission the teacher will verify and select the forms, and then they will transfer to the District Scheme Office.
- After that all the selected candidates will receive their amount to their bank accounts.
Login Process of Sikshashree Portal
- Those candidates who want to login under this scheme, are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now the login page will be seen, but first you have to choose your user type from the given list.
- Now on that page you have to enter your username and password, and click the login button.
- After that, you have logged in under this portal easily, now you can check details in there.
Contact Details / Helpline Numbers
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Contacts Option located on the top section.
- After that Click on Helpline Number Option.
- After that a new page will opened.
- Here you will get All Contact Information.
Emergency Contact Number
- Frist Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Scroll Down & Click on Emergency Contact Option.
- After that a new page will open.
- Again Click on Emergency Contact Option.
- Now you’ll see all the Contact Information Related to this portal