SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 Apply Online | SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 Last Date | SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
As we all know that there are so many students who can not afford expenses for their education, and for them there were so many schemes and portals has been launched which was successful. Now, recently there is another initiative SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023, which is initiated by SBI, and it’s a part of SBI foundation corporative social responsibility CSR plan. Under this scheme assistance will be given to all the students who could not manage to pay their tuition fee. Here in this article, we will cover all the important aspects regarding this Program, such as benefits, features, eligibility conditions, application procedure and so many more information is given below.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
The name of the program is initiated as “ASHA” is a Hindi phrase which exactly means ”Hope“ .This scholarship software is a ray of desire for underprivileged college students who aren’t capable of pay their lessons expenses at faculty due to the monetary demanding situations confronted with the aid of using their parents. To be precise, the focus of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to supply monetary resource to the ones laudable college students who’ve scored an excellent percent of their schooling and alternatively belong to impoverished families. applicants reading in training 6 to twelve can are seeking the threat to accumulate a scholarships of Rupees 15,000 for a duration of 1 year.
Overview Details of SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
|Scholarship Program Name||SBI Asha Scholarship 2022|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||SBI|
|Scholarship eligible for the classes||From class 6 to 12|
|Financial Benefit of the SBI Asha Scholarship||Rs 15,000/- per year|
|Last date to Apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship||15 October 2022|
Objective of SBI Asha Scholarship Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide assistance benefits to all the students who could not afford money for their education and tuitions. This scheme will provide various benefits to the students who are good in their academics. This scheme will change the way of living of the students and will help them to gain best education for their future.
Assistance Under this Scholarship Program
This Scholarship Program will Provide an assistance aid of 15,000 for 1 year to all the eligible beneficiaries.
Benefits of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
- The main benefits of this program is that, it will provide assistance aid of 15,000 for 1 year to all the eligible beneficiaries.
Eligibility Conditions of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The scholar need to have scored at the least 75% or extra withinside the preceding yr to be taken into consideration for this scholarship, and each year earnings of the own circle of relatives need to now no longer be extra than Rs. 3,00,000/- from all sources. Students who’re eligible to use for this application need to be withinside the elegance variety of 6 to 12.
Required Documents List
- Previous instructional 12 months mark sheet,
- Id proof such as (Aadhar Card, Voter identification card, riding license, Pan Card),
- Admission evidence of the modern-day 12 months (Admission Letter, Institution Identity Card, Fee Receipt, Bonafide Certificate),
- The Bank info of the applicant or the parents, The Proof of income (Income Certificate from the prison Authority/ Salary slips, Form 16A), Passport-length Photograph of the applicants.
Application Procedure of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
- In order to make a registration procedure, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of Buddy4Study.
- After visiting the site, applicants are required to search the option called Apply Now, and tap on it.
- After tapping on that link, the other page will ask your phone number, and email address, enter it and tap on Register option, the registration procedure is done.
- After making a registration procedure, there you have to enter Mobile number, email id, and unique password and now you have to click on Register option.
- Now the OTP will be generated on your mobile number of email address, conform it and continue.
- Now applicants will see the option Start Application, option where you have to fill all your information, and also attach the required documents with it.
- After that you have to conform the terms and conditions of the program.
- Before making a submission process, read the application form carefully and tap on Submit option.
- In case if applicants made some mistakes in the form, then applicants are advised to fix it before making a final submission.
- Also Read and apply for Kalia Scholarship 2022.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 303) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Am I Eligible for this Scholarship as my Family Income is 2 Lakh Annually?
- Yes, All the Candidates Whose Family Income is Less Than 3 Lakhs are Eligible for this Scholarship.