Samarth Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Samarth Scheme Full Form | Samarth Scheme Launch Date | Samarth Scheme Benefits | Samarth Scheme PDF
Today is this article we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the Ministry of Textile, in which the authorities will transform all the unskilled labors to the skilled one. As we know that textile and apparel industry is one of the oldest industries which is established in India, and which contributes 5% of GDP in India and also responsible 12% of the total earning in India. So, if you are interested and willing to know more about this Samarth Scheme, then read this whole article till the end and get details such as, benefits, features, application process, eligibility criteria and many more.
Table of Contents
Samarth Scheme 2023
The Ministry of Textile of India have released the scheme program for all the unskilled labours to provide them facilities, in order to teach them various skills, and after that the government will engaged them in different sectors. With the implementation of this scheme, the government have set the target to train around 10 lakhs youth in the time period of 3 years.
Despite the availability of labour, India faced a gap in hiring “skilled labour” in the textile and garment industry. Previous production methods relied heavily on manual practices. India has been able to achieve this immense growth thanks to the availability of labour. To know more about this scheme, read out this whole article till the end and get detailed information from here.
Overview Details of Samarth Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Samarth Scheme|
|Launched by||Ministry of Textile|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of the Scheme
The main aim of the Samarth Scheme is to create job opportunities in textile industries and other related sectors, and with that the government will also offer market-oriented and vocationally oriented National Skills Qualifications Framework specific qualification programs for 10,000 young people. This scheme also intends to promote skills upgradation in various traditional sectors which include, Handloom, Jute etc. And it will also include Insurance sustainable livelihood through providing wages and also creating self-employment opportunities in the various sections in the state.
Features of the Samarth Scheme
- Basically, the Samarth scheme launched in India, and it is operational in 18 various states in India.
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the unskilled trainees will receive skill development training from the individuals, from those trainers who have trained and certified by RSA/SSCs.
- This program has started a qualification program linked to placement alongside wage employment in the traditional sector with 50% and the organized sector with 70% and will also continue tracking after placement for a period of one year.
- With the budget of 13,00 crores, the scheme will continue all the tasks whish is assigned by the authorities, and this scheme will also include CCTV recording for all the training programs, which will be helpful in training sessions.
- As per the reports this Samarth program is managed under a web-based administrative information system (MIS) who oversees the entire implementation process, and other advanced features of the Samarth program include a dedicated call center with a helpline number, online monitoring of the training process, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Samarth Scheme
- To get benefited from this scheme, individuals must be the permanent residence of India.
- And also the preferences will be provided by the government to the given categories, such as, SC/ST, women, minorities, differently-abled person, BPI Persons, and other 115 aspirational districts which will be notified by the NITI Aayog.
List of Required Documents
Here is the list of necessary documents which will be needed while applying for the scheme, list is given below kindly check and in case of you find any difficulty go to the website and check the notification:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Under Samarth Scheme 2023
- Interested candidates must have to go to the Official Website of the Samarth.
- And after reaching there, check the eligibility details and continue.
- Now you have to tap on Candidate Registration option, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, application form will open.
- You have to fill all the important asked details on it, and upload the scanned documents in it also.
- And after that, you have to verify the given details and then Submit the application form.
MIS Login Under Samarth Scheme
- First go to Official Website of the Program.
- Now on the Homepage of the Website Click on MIS Login Option located on top Section.
- After Clicking you’ll be redirected to new page.
- Here you have to Select User Type & Enter Email & Password.
- After that Fill the Captcha Code Carefully.
- In the End Click Login Option.