Saksham Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Saksham Yuva Scheme 2023 Registration | Saksham Yojana Haryana
Previously many schemes have been initiated by various governments to provide incentives and other benefits to students who have the desire to pursue their higher education in technical courses. Now the authorities AICTE, All India Council of Technical Education have launched a Program called Saksham Scheme which is a Ministry of Human Resources Development, and under this Program, the authorities will provide financial support to all the students. Here we have mentioned all the necessary mandatory details regarding this Saksham Yuva Scheme, in which you will get eligibility criteria, features, benefits, application procedure, and many more details given in this article so kindly read this whole article consciously.
Table of Contents
Saksham Scheme 2023
Recently the authorities of AICTE have announced the scheme for the abled students to pursue technical education for a better and successful future, as many of the students who can do something in life, but lack support cannot continue their courses. So through this beneficial Saksham Scheme, the authorities will encourage all the students in technical fields and provide them with better opportunities and financial support so that they can pursue their careers in Technical Education. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to get registered under this scheme, but before that check all the details regarding the scheme.
Overview Details of the Saksham Yuva Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Saksham Scheme|
|Authority||AICTE, All India Council of Technical Education|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of the Saksham Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide encouragement and financial support to all young students who have the desire to create their future in technical education. As we know that there are so many young students who can and can create a better successful future but because of a lack of support they could not continue it. But with the implementation of this, the authorities will provide all support for all these youngsters and encourage them.
Features of the Saksham Scheme
- The scheme has been launched by AICTE, All India Council Technical Education, to provide encouragement and other benefits to all young students.
- Through this scheme, Degree, and diploma scholarships are transferrable if no suitable applicants are available in any of the degree/diploma level programs.
- Under this scheme, all the registered candidates will be selected through a qualifying examination to pursue higher education in the Technical field and take admission in Degree or Diploma courses in any AICTE-recognized institute.
Benefits of the Saksham Yuva Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will provide a 30,000, tuition fee which includes, in case of the student want to buy a laptop, books, types of equipment, software, and other gadgets.
- And also, all the selected students will receive 2000 monthly for the last 10 months.
- Under this scheme, the reservation is made as 15% for SC students, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC category students or applicants.
- The candidate must be admitted to the 1st year of the degree/degree at one of the institutions accredited by AICTE for that year through the centralized state/central government admissions process.
- The family income is no more than 8 deficiencies per year in the previous year (in the case of married girls, the income of the parents/in-laws is taken into account, whichever is higher).
Required Documents List
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate, if any
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education.
- Tuition fee receipt
- Bank Account Details of the candidate
- Caste certificate
- Declaration from parents to notify that the details provided by the candidate are true.
Application Registration Procedure Under Saksham Scheme
- Candidates are advised to visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- After visiting there, tap on the Saksham Online Registration link, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the registration form will appear.
- Now you have to complete the registration by entering your mobile number and other necessary details.
- After this, you will receive a username and password on your registered mobile number.
- Now go to the webpage again, and click on the login option.
- On that login page enter your username and password and captcha code, and tap on the login button.
- After that complete the application form by providing your personal and academic details, and also attach all the scanned copies of the necessary documents in it.
- Now make verify the form and submit the application form.