Previously various schemes has been launched to provide benefits to the farmers of the various states, and here is another Program, called Safal Odisha Portal 2024, which is initiated by the government of Odisha. Farmers and agricultural entrepreneurs have access to over 300 different term loan products via the SAFAL app. Farmers and agricultural entrepreneurs have access to more than 300 different fixed-term loan products via the Safal app. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this Program, its benefits, eligibility, application and login procedure are also available in this blog.
Table of Contents
Safal Odisha Portal 2024
The Government of Odisha have recently initiated the Safal Odisha Scheme to provide benefits to the farmers in the state. Well, it’s a proper platform that gives farmers and agribusinesses access to services like more than 300 different term loan products, and through this Program, farmers and agribusiness owners can obtain loans from public and private banks, rural regional banks, state cooperative banks and small financial banks. The loan application process has been streamlined thanks to the site’s integration with Krishak Odisha, benefiting both the farmer and the bank.
Overview Details of Odisha Safal Portal 2024
|Name of the portal
|Odisha Safal Portal
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Farmers and agro entrepreneurs of Odisha state
|Help Agriculture industry to grow and stabilize
Objective of Safal Odisha Portal
The main aim of this portal is to provide farmers and other people who work in the agricultural sector with money through the bank and help them get better facilities.
Benefits & Features
- Easier loan application process, and a better overview of the type of loan products offered by banks.
- Ability to create high-quality DPRS by consulting the DPRS template available on the portal Manual government support for farmers and agribusinesses seeking loans, and also access to a large pool of loan applicants.
- Better quality of applications by providing farmers with the DPRS model. Visibility of loan application status from branch to head office.
- No need to manually digitize sanctioned applications in the central bank system. Access credit seekers’ independently calculated farm creditworthiness.
Safal Odisha Portal Eligibility Conditions
- Interested applicants must be the farmer or agri-entrepreneur, and they must be the residence of Odisha State.
Services Available Under Safal Odisha Portal
- Property Tax Payment
- Trade License
- Building Plan Approval
- Birth & Death Certificate
- Water Bill Payment
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Vehicle Regsitration
- Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS)
- Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Email id.
Registration Procedure of Safal Odisha Portal 2024
- Applicants who are willing to make a registration procedure, must visit the Official website.
- After that, you have to find the sign-up option on the page, tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it the application form will open on your screen, there you have to enter your aadhar details, mobile number and email id.
- And last you are required to tap on register option, and the registration is done.
Safal Odisha Portal Login Process
- Visit Odisha Safal Portal Official website.
- The homepage of the website will now open.
- The Sign up now option is at the top of the menu on the home page.
- Press the Login button.
- You have the option to register as a farmer or as an official entrepreneur.
- If you are a farmer or entertainer, click on the first option.
- A new web page will load.
- There you have to decide whether you are a farmer or an agribusiness.
- You will need to enter your Aadhaar number and click the Sign In button.
- when choosing pharmaceuticals.
- You must enter your mobile phone number before clicking the Login button.
- Then you will be successfully logged in.
Applying for Loan at Safal Odisha Portal
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage click on Apply Now Option.
- After that a New page will open, Here you have to Select District, Block & Bank.
- Click on Submit Button now.
- Now All the Listed Banks who can Provide Loans will be Displayed on the Screen.
- Choose any Bank you want Loan From.
- Now you can see Different Segments and Eligibilities By Clicking.
- Now Click on Apply For Loan Option.
Track Application Status
- First you have to go to Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click On Application Status Option.
- After that New page will open, Here Enter the Reference Number.
- Now in the end click on the Check Status Option.
- First Go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Scroll Down.
- After Scrolling Down you’ll see Contact Us Option.
- There you’ll see all Contact Information Related to this Portal.