RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24 Registration | RTE Gujarat Helpline Number | RTE Gujarat 2023-24 Start Date | RTE Gujarat 2023-24 Documents
Here in this article, we will discuss the latest scheme program called RTE Gujarat Admission, as we can see that every state launched its own RTE Admission processes and now the government of Gujarat has launched this scheme. With the implementation of this program, all the poor citizens who are financially weak and that they cannot pay for their child’s school and tuition fees, the government will provide them financial support and a better platform for their future.
In this article, we will provide you with all the important details which include, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, application procedure, and many more. All interested candidates must read this whole article till the end, and get detailed information about this scheme.
Table of Contents
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
The Gujarat government initiated the scheme that aims to provide free and compulsory education to all children between the ages of 6 and 14 in the state of Gujarat, India. The admissions process takes place every year and aims to ensure that children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds have access to quality education. To apply for admission to RTE Gujarat, parents or guardians need to register on RTE Gujarat official portal and fill out the Application Form.
You should also upload scanned copies of the required documents, including the child’s birth certificate, proof of residence, parent/guardian income certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and certificate of disability (if applicable).
Overview Details of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
|Name of the Article||RTE Gujarat Admission|
|Launched By||By Gujarat State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Children from poor and economically challenged families of the state|
|Benefits||Educational Opportunities and Facilities|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Objective of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
The main aim of this initiation is to make sure that each and every child of the state will get free education facilities that make their future secure. These facilities are only available for 6 to 14 tears children in the state, who are economically weak and poor, and also who belongs to disadvantaged group such as children with disability and because of this, they cannot afford education fees for their children.
Benefits of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
- The main benefit of being admitted to the RTE Gujarat is that children get access to quality education that they otherwise could not have afforded.
- The initiative will ensure that children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds have the same opportunities for high-quality education.
- Entry TEN Gujarat provides free education to children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds, which can help ease the financial burden on families who are struggling to pay for education.
- Admission to TEN Gujarat is an important step in improving the literacy rate in the state. By ensuring all children have access to education, the initiative can help reduce illiteracy and create a more educated population.
- RTE Gujarat Admission can play an important role in empowering women and girls who are often the most marginalized in society.
- With the implementation of this program, they can become more independent and better equipped to lead their families and communities.
- By providing free education to children, RTE Gujarat Admission can help reduce child labor in the state. Education can provide children with an alternative to working in dangerous and exploitative conditions that can have a significant impact on their physical and mental well-being.
- RTE Gujarat Admission also focuses on the inclusion of marginalized groups, including children with disabilities and members of disadvantaged groups.
- By ensuring that all children have access to education, the initiative can help promote social inclusion and reduce inequalities in the state.
RTE Gujarat Admission Important Date Schedule
|Admission in the academic year||June|
|Collect the required documents to fill the online form||April to August|
|To fill out the online form||Feb to June|
|District level verification of online form approval and rejection period||Feb to June|
|Period to allow applicants to upload documents||Feb to June|
|Period for verification of online forms||Feb to June|
|Date of disclosure of first round of admission process||June|
RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule 2023-24
|Commencement of collecting required documents||March 2023|
|Last date for collecting the required documents||March 2023|
|Starting of the Application Process||March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Publication of 1st Selection List||April 2023|
|Publication of 2nd Selection List||To be announced|
|Publication of 3rd Selection List||To be announced|
RTE Admission 2023-24 Gujarat Start Last Date
|RTE Admission Notification Release||21st March 2023|
|RTE Gujarat 2023-24 Start Date||30th March 2023|
|RTE Form 2023-24 Gujarat Last Date||11th April 2023|
|Verification For RTE Form||16th April 2023|
|Verification Update & Document Upload Date||17th to 19th April 2023|
|Rejected Verification List||19th April 2023|
|District Certificate & Documents Submission For Rejected Form||Till 21st April 2023|
|First Round Closing Date||26th April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 1st Round||April 2023|
|2nd Round||May 2023|
- Candidate’s age should be between the ages of 6 and 14 years.
- And must belong to a socially and economically disadvantaged background or one of the disadvantaged groups, including children with disabilities.
- And most importantly candidate should be a resident of Gujarat.
Required Documents List
- Birth certificate of the child
- Proof of residence
- Income certificate of the parents/guardians
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
|Address Proof||Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Driving Licence / Ration Card / Notarised Rent Agreement|
|Caste Certificate of Parents||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate / Hospital Register Certificate / Anganwadi, Balvadi Register Certificate / Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|Photograph||Recent Color Photograph (Passport size)|
|Parents Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|BPL Card Number||BPL Card Number|
|NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|Orphan||Orphanage Certificate / Guardian affidavit|
|Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Child Labour / Children of migrating Labourers||Dept. of Labour & Employment|
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
|Child Aadhaar Card / Parent’s Aadhaar Card||Copy of Child Aadhaar Card / Copy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card|
|Bank Details||Child or Parent’s Passbook Copy|
Registration Procedure Under RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
Visit the Official Website of RTE Gujarat rte.orpgujarat.gov.in
- Now you have to click on the “Admission” tab and select “Student Admission.”
- Register yourself by filling in the required details, such as name, mobile number, email ID, and password.
- Once you complete the registration process, log in to the portal and fill in the application form with the relevant details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents mentioned above.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- First you need to visit the Official Website.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Sign in Option.
- After that you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you have to enter your Username & Password.
- After that Click on Login Button.
Checking RTE Gujarat School List 2023
- First you have to go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on School List option.
- After that a new page will open.
- Here you have to enter your District, Ward, Block Name.
- Now Click on the Search Button.
- Now the School List will open on your Screen.
- The selection process for RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24 will be conducted through a computerized lottery system, and the list of selected candidates will be published on the RTE Gujarat portal.
- Selected candidates will be required to complete the admission process by submitting the required documents to the school within the stipulated time.
RTE Gujarat Helpline Number
- Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.