To provide employment opportunities among unemployed citizens many initiatives have launched by various government department and now we are going to discuss about another portal which is called Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra 2024, with this the government aims to provide employment opportunities to those who are studying in diploma or graduation and willing to help their families financially. So, readers who want to know more information about this online portal then you have to read this article till the end which will include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well, so kindly read this article till the end carefully.
Table of Contents
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra 2024
The government of Maharashtra launched a program for unemployed candidates who are looking for better job opportunities and financial support till they get jobs. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of 5000 rupees to all the unemployed registered candidates who are studying in diploma or any graduation degree and wants to help their family financially. All the readers out there who want to get this beneficial opportunity and willing to apply under this scheme are advised to apply for this through the link given in this article and for more details kindly read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra 2024
|Rojgar Sangam Bhatta Yojana 2024
|Unemployed Citizens of State
|Employment Exchange Portal
|Registration & Login
|Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Education Certificate
|Motive of Scheme
|Provide Employment and Skill Training
Objective of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra
The main aim of this portal is to provide employment opportunities to all the unemployed candidates who belong to lower middle class families and looking for job opportunities to help their families. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide them a platform to get employment and also financial assistance of 5000 rupees to all the candidates so that they can pay for their expenses and also provide their money financial support so that they don’t need to feel burdened. This opportunity will be given to all the graduate and diploma holder students and will get it till they get their jobs. Candidates who want to get registered under this scheme and get employment opportunities then you have to apply for this through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra
- The government of Maharashtra introduced this portal to provide benefits to the unemployed youth of the state so that they can be dependent and financially stable till they get jobs.
- Under this scheme, all the selected candidates will receive financial assistance of 5000 rupees which will be directly transferred to beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- With the help of this financial assistance, candidates will become self independent and secire till they get jobs in their desirable fields.
- The government also provide skill development opportunities to all the candidates who want to enhance their skills in any specific fields.
- Candidates should be the residents of Maharashtra state.
- Students who are graduate or diploma degree holders are eligible to get this opportunity.
- The age of the candidates should be 18 or more than that to get the opportunity.
- Those candidates who are enrolled in other government schemes are not eligible for this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Applicant’s educational & diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Cast certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number, etc.
Registration Procedure Under Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra 2024
- To get registered under this program, go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to tap on the Register option and continue.
- After that, the instructions related to this program will appear read it and tap on Next option and continue.
- After this, you have to fill out all the necessary details and attach the documents to the registration form.
- And then, submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.