Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023 | Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana Online Apply | Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana PDF | Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana In English
Previously we have provided you so many details about various initiatives which are initiated by the government of India, and now we will talk about another program called Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023 (RKVY), which is a flagship program of the Government of India aimed at boosting agricultural productivity and supporting the development of the agriculture sector. The scheme, which was first launched in 2007, has been instrumental in providing much-needed support to farmers across the country.
With the latest iteration of RKVY scheduled to be launched in 2023, farmers can look forward to even more comprehensive support from the government. In this article, we will provide you with all the important aspects of this scheme, which will be helpful for all the citizens who are looking forward to it.
Table of Contents
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) is a flagship program of the Government of India aimed at boosting agricultural development and improving farmers’ incomes. The program was introduced in 2007/08 and has since been modified several times to adapt to the changing needs of the agricultural sector. The RKVY 2023 is the latest version of the program and aims to provide comprehensive support to farmers across the country. RKVY 2023 aims to encourage the adoption of modern technologies, increase yields, develop organic farming, and increase the overall competitiveness of the agricultural sector.
With a focus on sustainable agriculture, RKVY 2023 aims to ensure farmer welfare and ensure the nation’s food and nutrition security. This program is all set to play a crucial role in transforming the agricultural sector and realizing the vision of a self-sufficient India.
Overview Details of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
|Government of India
|Farmers of India
Objective of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) is a program established by the Government of India to promote the growth and development of agriculture across the country. The goal of the RKVY is to provide financial support to states and union territories to improve their agricultural productivity, improve the sustainability of agricultural practices, and ensure the country’s food security.
Benefits and Features of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
- The RKVY provides financial assistance to states and union territories to implement various programs and initiatives to improve agricultural productivity, improve farming practices, and increase farmer incomes.
- Under the RKVY, states can invest in the development of necessary infrastructure such as irrigation systems, agricultural mechanization, rural roads, and storage facilities to improve agricultural productivity.
- The RKVY funds research and development in the agricultural sector, which helps identify new technologies, crop varieties, and best practices to improve agricultural productivity.
- The program provides farmers with training to improve their knowledge and skills in various aspects of farming such as B. farm management, soil health, water conservation, and crop diversification.
- The RKVY encourages the creation of new job opportunities in the agricultural sector, which contributes to rural development and economic growth.
- The RKVY ensures the country’s food security by promoting sustainable agricultural practices and increasing the availability of grain and other agricultural products.
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) is a government program to promote the growth and development of agriculture in India. The eligibility criteria for RKVY 2023 are as follows:
- Farmer Eligibility: Only farmers who are Indian citizens and hold valid land documents are eligible for RKVY. These include small and marginal farmers, landless farm workers, sharecroppers and tenant farmers.
- Farmer Group Eligibility: Farmer groups, including SHGs, farmer clubs and cooperatives, are also eligible to apply for RKVY funding. These groups must have at least ten members and be registered with the relevant authorities.
- Project eligibility: Projects submitted under RKVY must be in agriculture and related sectors such as horticulture, livestock, fisheries, and agroforestry. Projects must also be consistent with RKVY’s goals and contribute to overall agricultural growth and development.
- State Government Eligibility: Only state governments and union territories are eligible to submit project proposals under RKVY. Projects submitted by non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or individuals will not be considered.
- Financial Eligibility: Projects submitted under RKVY must have a minimum financial requirement of INR 100,000. Funding available under RKVY is subject to a maximum of 90% of project costs for Special Category Countries and 60% for other Countries.
- Technical eligibility: Projects submitted under RKVY must be technically feasible and have a clear implementation plan. A clear monitoring and evaluation mechanism is required in the project proposal.
- Prioritization: Projects that focus on improving the productivity of smallholders and smallholders, improving the quality of agricultural products, and promoting the use of new technologies are prioritized under RKVY.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
- Land Papers
- Passport-sized photograph
Registration Procedure of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana 2023
- Interested candidates must visit the Official Website of RKVY.
- Click on the “Register” button on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhar card and PAN card details.
- Fill in your bank account details and upload the necessary documents.
- Verify your mobile number and email address.
- Now submit your application and take a printout of the application form.
- Submit the printout of the application form along with the necessary documents to the concerned department.