As we all know, many schemes are promised by the Congress Party for the citizens of Telangana state, and one of the schemes is called the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme 2024. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide free medical treatments to the citizens of the state who are below the poverty line. All the details related to this scheme are mentioned in this scheme, so if you want to learn all the important aspects of this scheme then you have to go through this whole article till the end. Here we have provided you with all the details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and registration process.
Table of Contents
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme 2024
The government of Telangana is going to introduce 6 guarantee schemes and one of the schemes is known as the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme for the citizens of Telangana state to provide them the opportunity to get free medical treatment in any case. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will ensure all the backward class citizens get this opportunity in which they will provide them a health card of 10 lakhs which will be available per annum. This is a great initiative taken by the government, and the scheme will start working after the election results, so those who want to apply under this scheme and looking forward to its valid information then this article is for you. Read this whole article till the end and get all the relevant details from it and also apply for it through the link given below.
Key Highlights of Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme 2024
|Name of the article
|Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme How to Apply
|CM Revanth Reddy
|Free Medical Treatment
|How to Apply
|Health insurance Amount
|Rs. 10 lakh per annum
Objective of Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme
The main aim of creating this scheme is to overcome the financial burden of citizens who are poor and can’t pay for any high medical expenses. Under this scheme, the government will provide free cashless health treatments to the citizens of the state for up to 10 lakhs which will be given to all the citizens especially backward-class citizens. All the citizens are advised to apply for this beneficial scheme through the link given in this article, this is a great chance to avail as a needy. All the details are mentioned below kindly check and then apply before the deadline.
Benefits of Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get two options to get medical treatment fees whether they apply through the official website or go to any government-approved places for this scheme.
- Through this scheme, a large number of diseases will be treated and citizens don’t have to pay any amount, which includes heart diseases to cancer.
- The latest information is that previously the amount was 5 lakhs and now the government has increased it to 10 lakhs which will be given to the beneficiaries.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get health treatments in any government or private hospitals so all you have to do is apply for it and avail of its benefits.
- Under this, all the funding will be provided by the state government so the beneficiary shouldn’t have to pay any fee.
List of Diseases
|List of Covered Diseases
|Not Covered Diseases
|Hip and Knee Replacement
|Nervous System Disorders
|Kidney related issues
|Gamma-knife procedures in neurology
|Bone marrow procedure
|Bones related issues
|Assisted device for cardiac failures
|Skin Burns issues
|Any problems in the respiratory system
|Gastrointestinal system disorders
- Only citizens of Telangana are eligible to get this beneficial opportunity.
- Only those beneficiaries who fall into the poor category including those holding BPL cards are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are white cards or health card holders are also eligible.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- BPL Card Number
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
Registration Procedure Under Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana
- Those who want to get registered under this scheme are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on the New Enrollment option and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the application form will appear, now enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Recheck the application and submit the application form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.