Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 Last Date | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Amount
Today, we will discuss The Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, a prominent scholarship program given by the Government of Maharashtra, India. This study is called for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj, the renowned social reformer and visionary who ruled the state of Kolhapur in the early twentieth century. The scholarship program seeks to give financial aid to individuals from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in order for them to pursue higher education and realize their aspirations. In this article, we will provide you with all the important aspects of this program such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process, and many more, so all you need is to read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
The Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj grant is a prominent grant available to students from Maharashtra’s Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities. The scholarship is named after Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj, a visionary king, and social reformer who advocated for poor children’s education. The award is intended to provide financial aid to deserving students from these areas pursuing higher education in professions such as engineering, medicine, law, the arts, and business. The scholarship is given out once a year and covers the cost of tuition, housing, and other educational expenses. The Scholarship application process is set to begin shortly, and qualified students are invited to apply for this great opportunity to realize their academic aspirations.
Overview Details of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Maharashtra state|
Objective of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
The Scholarship’s goal is to give financial support to deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are pursuing higher education and have the capacity to achieve academic success but lack the resources to do so. The scholarship intends to encourage and assist such students’ education and help them to achieve their academic goals, therefore fostering social equality and empowerment.
Benefits and Features of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
- The award gives financial aid to worthy students, allowing them to afford tuition, living expenses, and other education-related expenditures.
- The award is merit-based, and only students with high grades in their prior academic years are eligible. This guarantees that the scholarship is only given to qualified students who have the capacity to thrive academically.
- The award enables students from low-income families to further their studies and accomplish their goals. It provides them with a level playing field to compete with their peers from more privileged backgrounds.
- Students are encouraged to continue their studies and pursue further education through the grant. It inspires students to work hard and attain academic success.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be economically disadvantaged and have earned at least 60% in their previous academic year.
- The application procedure is straightforward and may be done online. The candidate must provide their personal and academic information and attach the needed papers.
- The scholarship value varies from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000, based on the course and the student’s academic achievement.
- If the student maintains a minimal academic quality, the scholarship is renewable for up to three years.
- The applicant must be a Maharashtra resident and a member of the Scheduled Caste (SC) or Navboudha caste.
- The candidate must have been accepted into a recognized institution for post-secondary study for the current academic year.
- The applicant’s annual household income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% in the prior qualifying examination.
- The candidate must not have received any other scholarship or financial aid from the government or any other organization for the same course of study.
- A valid Aadhaar card and a bank account in their name are required.
- All needed papers and information must be submitted by the applicant in the appropriate format and by the deadline.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Other Relevant Documents
Application Process Under Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
- Visit the Official website of the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship.
- Click on the “New Registration” button on the homepage.
- Select the option “Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship” from the list of available schemes.
- Fill in the required personal and academic details in the application form. Make sure to provide accurate information.
- Upload the necessary documents such as income certificate, caste certificate, mark sheets, and passport-size photographs in the prescribed format.
- Review the application form before submitting it. Make any necessary changes before submitting the form.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Wait for the application to be reviewed by the concerned authorities. You can check the status of your application on the official website using the application ID and password provided during the registration process.
- If your application is approved, you will receive the scholarship amount in your bank account.