Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Online Registration | Check Raita Vidya Nidhi Last Date | Check Eligibility, Amount & Last Date
We all are aware of the important of farmers who have a huge contribution in a growth of economic rate, and so many schemes have launched for them to provide benefits to them and their families. So, here is another scheme which is initiated by the government of Karnataka have launched an Initiative for the children of the farmers and the name of the scheme is Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. In this blog we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this Program, its benefits eligibility including application procedure everything is available in this article.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The government of Karnataka has started a new program which is called Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. Under this program, children of the farmers of the state will get financial support for their education, and eligible children will get money from 2,500 to 11,000. The desires of growing literacy stages throughout the country and decreasing the unemployment rate, and this program will change the living of these people.
Overview Details of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Children of Farmers|
|Official Net Website||https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/english|
Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The main objective of this program is to provide all the children of farmers assistance of 2,500 to 11,000 so that they can get better education for themselves. Because we all know that in India farmers do not get that much money to educate their children, so keeping this in mind the government have started this plan.
Benefits and Features
- Through a system called “direct transfer of funds,” the grant money is immediately transferred to the recipient’s bank account. Farmers who lost money farming and couldn’t pay their children’s school fees no longer have to worry about this. thanks to the scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to children of farmers even if they are already receiving help from another scholarship program. This scholarship ensures that all students in Karnataka receive higher education.
- Children of farmers wishing to attend university would receive scholarships ranging from Rs 2,500 to Rs 11,000, and this will also encourage farmers’ children to continue going to school.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar card, Election Card)
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Farmer ID card
- 10th grade mark sheet
- Age Certificate
- Interested applicants should be the residence of the Karnataka state, and the applicant’s father should be the farmer of the state.
- 10th class recognition is required from any school or board so that nationality and state will be recognized.
Online Application Procedure of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- Candidates who are willing to get benefited from this scheme, must visit the Official Website.
- And after visiting there, you have to find the option, Scholarship Program for Farmer Children, tap on it and continue.
- After that, there will be a option of yes or no for having Aadhar, it yes then you have to provide your Aadhar details, and it no then you have to provide EID name, EID number, and additional details with it, and continue.
- Tap on declaration option and tap on continue option.
- After that, you must have to continue the required procedure, and submit all the necessary documents with it, and then tap on submit option.
Student Login Procedure of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- For that you have to go to the same Official Website.
And there you have to tap on Farmers Children Scholarship Program and continue.
- There you have to select the login option and the page will open on your screen.
- There you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code and tap on login button.
Get Student Id in Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022
- Students must visit the Official Website.
- Now on the Home page you must select the “Child Farmer Scholarship Program” link in the online services.
- Now go to the student login page.
- Click on “I know your student ID” and enter your registered mobile phone number.
- Select the student ID option and your student ID will be displayed.