Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023 Download | Marriage Certificate Punjab PDF | Punjab Marriage Certificate Online | Check Eligibility & Features
Today in this article we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the Government of Punjab, the scheme is Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023. We all know that marriage certificate is one of the most important certificate and it is important for every single couple to have this certificate after one month of their marriage. Every couple of state are advised to apply for this marriage certificate. If you want to get the certificate then you are required to read this article till the end, here you will get all the important details about this program such as benefits, procedure to apply, eligibility, features, required documents and so many other information also.
Table of Contents
Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
The Government of Punjab has recently launched the latest portal which is known as Punjab Marriage Certificate. In this program every Indian couple have to register themselves and get the marriage certificate because it is mandatory. This certificate will work as a proof of marriage and it is as important as other documents. Citizens who want to apply for this certificate this program make it easier to apply form anywhere, they do not have to visit any government offices to apply for the Marriage Certificate Punjab, it will save time and money. The certificate will be obtained within in 1 months of their marriage and it not then they have to pay Rs. 2 each day until they get the certificate.
Overview Details of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
|Punjab Marriage Certificate
|Government Of Punjab
|Citizens Of Punjab
|To Provide Marriage Certificate
Objective of Punjab Marriage Certificate
The main aim of this certificate is to provide marriage certificates to the couples, because it is as important as any other documents. Couples who want to apply for this certificate they can, through online and offline mode both, but online mode is more better than offline mode it save your money and time and you can apply from anywhere. While applying citizens have to keep few documents with themselves, such as Pan Card, visa, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Marriage Certificate
- The legal age of consent for marriage certificates in Punjab is 18 for women and 21 for men. Any civil status marriage can be registered.
- Both the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and the Special Marriage Act 1954 permit registration. already sealed joints.
- If both husband and wife are followers of one of the following religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism or have converted to one of these religions, Hindu marriage law applies.
- The marriage will be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954 in if neither the husband nor the wife or both are Hindu, Buddhist, Jain or Sikh.
- If you register after two months (or other required period) from the date of marriage, the fee will change.
Features and Benefits of Punjab Marriage Certificate
- It is important for every citizen of India to obtain a marriage license upon marriage, regardless of religious beliefs. This certificate serves as proof of marriage.
- A marriage certificate is also used as an important document to obtain various types of documents such as: B. Immigration, Visa, Pan Name Change etc.
- Citizens of Punjab can apply for a marriage license through this website.
- Now Punjab citizens do not need to go to any government office to obtain a marriage license.
- You can apply conveniently from home. This saves a lot of time and money and also brings transparency to the system. This certificate can be issued after one month of marriage.
- If the couple does not get a marriage certificate after marriage and the couple has to pay a fine of 2 rupees every day.
- The certificate also serves as an important document if a husband and wife want to open a joint account
- Copy of self-disclosure Proof of birth for both spouses including birth certificate, certificate of matriculation, etc.
- Height photo of the groom and the bride
- The photo of the couple time of marriage together.
- The family group photo of the couple taken at the time of marriage.
- Self-declaration of the husband and wife.
- In the case of a special marriage, the identical copy of the guardians.
Online Application Procedure of Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
- You must click on the relevant link official website which will take you to the Punjab Government official website.
- There you will see the option “Punjab Marriage Certificate” click on it, and right after that the online application form will open.
- Please fill out all mandatory fields carefully.
- The necessary documents must now be submitted online.
- After you have completed all these steps, the officials will review your marriage license application and the certificate will be issued to you.
Offline Application Procedure of Punjab Marriage Certificate
- The software shape is needed to be accumulated from the office.
- The non-public info of all of us need to be entered in the ideal clean spaces.
- The criminal files are to be connected to this shape.
- Couples are encouraged to hold each their unique files and photocopies.
- The submission must be achieved withinside the identical municipality establishment.