As we all know that there are so many families who can not afford money for their daughter’s marriage, so that’s why various schemes has been launched to provide benefits to them, and was very successful. Here is another initiative which is launched by the government of Punjab, and its called Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2024. Under this scheme assistance will be given to the female child’s marriage. In this blog we have given all the minor and major aspects regarding this Panjab Ashirwad Scheme, kindly read this till the end consciously.
Table of Contents
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2024
The government has launched this program, to provide assistance to all the female child of the family for their marriage. With the implementation of this scheme assistance of 15,000 and 21,000 given to all those applicants who are financially weak, and can not afford money for female child’s marriage. Women of economically lower class caste, who are 18 years of age or older are eligible for benefits under the program. Employment and Minority Minister Sadhu Singh Dharamsot said Rs 22 crores would be paid for 10,873 planned caste women through Ashirwad and 8,000 women from disadvantaged backgrounds and economically disadvantaged groups would receive Rs 17 in fuel.
Overview Details of Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
|State Government of Punjab
|SC,ST and EWS tribes girls marriage
|Rs 15,500 to Rs 21,000 will provide for children’s marriages
|Scheme started from
Objective of Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to make all the female child secure and confident. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide them amount of 15,000 and 21,000 to all the female child of the family, but only 2 females form one family can get benefited form this scheme.
Benefits Under Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- Payment of the grant will be transferred immediately by DBT to beneficiaries’ bank accounts and on 30th December 2022 Punjab Ashirwad was initiated by the Government of Punjab.
- Around 10,873 girls from the planned caste received benefits of Rs 22 crores and payments of Rs 1,000. Rs. 17 million was paid to 8,209 girls from low-income and other lower-class families.
- At the time of marriage, women from economically disadvantaged areas of society would receive a financial allowance of Rs 15,000.
Eligibility Conditions Under Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- Interested applicants who wiling to get benefited from this scheme, must be a residence of Punjab.
- The applicant must be from the registered castes and other lower classes who face economic difficulties in child marriages, and the applicant’s family belongs to the BPL category.
- Aadhar Card.
- Applicant Income certificate.
- Date of Birth.
- Self Declaration.
- The applicant BPL.
Online Application Procedure of Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2024
- Applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- Now you are required to tap on Services Section, and choose the form type.
- After that the form will displayed on your screen, and then you are required to choose Ashirwad Scheme sub menu.
- The PDF mode of the form will open, download it and make a printout of the form, and continue.
- Now fill the form with required details and attach the documents with it.
- And last you have to submit the application form to the relevant department.