Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Pudhumai Penn Scheme Last Date | Pudhumai Penn Scheme Eligibility | Pudhumai Penn Scheme Login
To provide various educational level facilities to the women’s many schemes and portals have launched by the governments, and we all are aware of the newly created program called Moovalur Ramamirthan Ammaiyar Higher Education Scheme, which is also known as Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023. here we will discuss about this scheme, which include benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, and many more details. Basically, this scheme is initiated for the women of the Tamil Nadu state,
Which is launched by the collaboration with M K Stalin and Arvind Kejriwal, and this scheme is welfare, which means that the government will provide assistance to all the women of the state. So, if you think you are eligible and want to know more about this scheme program, then read this whole article till the end.
Pudhumai Pen Scheme 2023
The Prime Minister of Tamil Nadu, MS Stalin, and Arvind Kejriwal have made a collaboration, and created a latest welfare scheme for the women of the state, who have desire to continue their education. There are so many female students who cannot afford fee for their education, because many of them come from poor families, and some of them are not get proper attention towards their education. So, the government have made a proper analysis and launched this beneficial scheme. with the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will provide financial support which makes them encouraged and financially strong so that they can continue their education in higher level.
There have been so many schemes launched by the government of Tamil Nadu, which was successful, and keeping this in mind the government is again came with another scheme program. Mr. Stalin instituted the “Puthumai Penn” (modern woman) program in memory of Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammayar, which provided that female public school students in grades 6 through 12 who were interested in higher education were entitled to a monthly payment had stipend. of 1,000 rupees.
Overview Details of Pudhumai Penn Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Pudhumai Penn Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Girl students studying in government institutes|
|Benefits||Rs.1,000 per month|
|Application process||Through schools/colleges|
|Helpline number||91500 56809 91500 5680591500 56801 91500 56810|
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme 2023
Objective of Pudhumai Penn Scheme
The main aim is to make a focus on female education, and for that many initiations have created by different departments. Because there are so many people who have desire to pursue their career in higher education, but because lack of financial support students abandon their academics. But for now departments are now working on it, and creating schemes for them, so that they can be independent, and secure, and shouldn’t have to be a burden on anyone financially.
Available Services Under Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- Financial Assistance
- Skill Development
- Health Services
- Legal Assistance
- Welfare Schemes
- Awareness Campaigns
Benefits of the Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will encourage all the female students to continue their education on a higher level, and also the authorities will encourage all those parents and guardians who give allowance to their daughters to get married early.
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will receive amount of 1000 rupees, which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the candidate.
- Those students who are recently studying in 6th to 12th in any government aided schools, and continuing their UG Degree, ITI Degree etc, the government will provide them help until its done.
- As per the reports, the budget of this scheme is more than 600 crores, which will be distributed in 6 lakhs eligible students.
- During its initial phase, the government will provide Debit Card to around 614 candidates, who have registered themselves under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Under the Scheme
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply should be the citizen of Tamil Nadu state.
- And most importantly candidates must be a student in any government aided school.
- Those students who are studying in 6th to 12th standard are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Candidate should be female student in any government school or any institute.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card or any other identity proof
- Residential proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Parents or Guardian’s Phone Number
Registration Procedure under Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023
- In order to create a registration process, must visit the Official website through the given link.
- And after that, first step is to create a registration process, tap on new user option and continue.
- After that, there you have to enter your mobile number, email id, captcha code, and proceed.
- After this process, the username and password will generate on your registered mobile number.
- Now with that, tap on login option, and enter your username and password and tap on login option.
- After that, complete the application procedure with all the necessary details, and also upload all the necessary documents in it.
- Last verify the provided details, and submit the application form.
- Through following this process, applicants can easily make application process under this scheme.
Department Login Procedure Under Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023
- First go to the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Now on the Homepage Scroll Down and click on option called Department Login.
- After Clicking you’ll be redirected to Login Page.
- Then you have to enter your username & password.
- After that Click on Login Button.