Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana Registration | Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana Launch Date | PMKKKY Portal Registration
As we all know that people who live near mining areas somehow get effected and which is bad for them, so keeping this in mind the government of India has launched the Scheme which is called Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana. In this article we will make sure that you will get all the mandatory details regarding PM Khanij Kshetra Yojana Launch date, eligibility criteria, benefits, eligibility conditions, registration procedure and so many other information is also available in this portal, read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana 2023
The government of India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this scheme PM Khanij Kshetra Yojana, on 17 September 2022. We all know that there are so many people who live near mining areas and with the lot of gases health effected with that, so the government has taken this initiative and also cover environmental condition and health cover of the tribal areas will also be protected. In this scheme not just this there are so many other benefits also available for the people of tribal areas. Click Here to Know About DDA Housing Scheme 2022 a great initiative started by central Government.
Overview Details of Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana
|By Central Government
|Citizens of Mining Areas
|To Develop and Uplift the Mining Sector and its Inhabitants
|Advancement of the Mining Sector and the Citizens Living there
|Central Government Schemes
Objective of PMKKKY Portal 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to provide health cover and develop environmental conditions of the people of tribal areas, because people who live near mining areas places are somehow get effected with the numerous gases which effects their health and make them sick, so the government has taken this initiative and launched this scheme to protect them and provide them numerous benefits.
Affected Areas Under Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Yojana
- Directly Effected Regions: There are places where mining areas are located and some mining operations are also like, blasting, beneficiation and waste disposal are done.
- Villages and Gram Panchayats where the mines are located and operating. Such a mining region could also expand the neighbouring city, block or district into an even state. The neighbourhood within a pit or group of pits designated by the state government, regardless of whether it falls within the county concerned or adjacent counties.
- Indirectly Effected Regions: there are some regions where the population of its neighbourhood is highly affected due to economic, social and environmental impacts of mining-related activities. Groundwater flows and depletion, congestion and pollutants due to mining operations, ore transportation, increased stress on current infrastructure and resources.
Affected People Under Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Yojana 2023
- There are some affected Family, which is described in Section 3(c) of the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency withinside the Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2013. “Displaced Family” as described in Section 3(k) of the Right to Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013.
- Any others who efficiently perceive the applicable Gram Sabha. Persons stricken by mining ought to consist of folks who’ve felony and expert rights to the land being mined, and folks with usufruct and not unusual place rights. Affected households ought to be diagnosed in session with neighbourhood /elected Gram Sabha officers wherein possible. The DMF will set up and keep an up to date listing of such affected individuals/neighbourhood communities.