PM Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC | PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Launch Date | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Online Apply | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana PDF
Today in this article we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the Government of India, which is called Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. With the implementation of this scheme, the central government will remove all the black money from the India. This scheme has been started in 2016 by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and because of this issue the government has banned 500 and 1000 notes. In this port we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding PM Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC, such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, and so many other details also. Applicants kindly read this whole article till the end consciously.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
The Prime Minister has taken a great initiative and give a chance to all the black money holder to make it a white money and the money will be directly transfer to the bank account on 31 March 2017 of the money holder. If the beneficiary wants to deposit their black money to the bank account, the individuals will be charges with 35% Teva from his/her bank accounts and 38% will be charger on it. The government have also mentioned that if the black money is fount in with any individuals in India after 31st March, then his/her whole property will be seize by the Central Government, and 75% tax and legal action will also taken on it. Also Read PM Kishori Shakti Yojana a great initiative started by PM to provide help assistance to Girls.
Overview Details of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Garib kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Provided subsidy on ration to poor people will go|
Objective of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
The main aim of this scheme is to provide employment to the poor citizens of India, and the government have also mentioned that they will recreated the old closed schemes and use them in a better way which help all the citizens. And the government have also gathered various ministers and parliaments into this scheme.
Features of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC
- There are various benefits of this scheme, few of them are given below:
- The main criteria of this scheme is to work on end the poverty form India.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will prepare a workshop for the poor people, which will be more beneficial, and where they will discuss about the eradication of poverty.
- This scheme will also raise the standard of living of the poor citizens and provide them various benefits like the government will provide them food grains and other essential things also.
Required Documents List
- BPL Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
Eligibility Criteria of Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Before applying for this scheme, all the citizens must check the eligibility criteria:
- If the individuals wants to take benefits form this scheme then they should the residence of India.
- Person should be live in the rural area, then they can avail benefits from this scheme, all they need is to contact their head of the village.
Benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- All ration holders in the country can avail Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana UPSC.
- Ration card subsidy will be given to Rs 80 crore beneficiaries of the country.
- Under this scheme, the country’s citizens receive wheat at Rs 2 per kg and rice for three months. It will be available in grocery stores at a price of Rs.
- The government will provide 80 crore beneficiaries in the country with a 7 kg ration for 3 months.
- So far 2.65 lakh metric tons of rations have been provided at Rs 5.29 million.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Online Apply
- Applicants who are willing to deposit their money in the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, they must have to done this process in Reserve Bank of India, or any government bank.
- And when you visit your nearest government bank you will get the Application form, on that form you are required to fill the form without any mistakes, and submit it to the bank.
- After submission, the bank will provide you new notes rather than old once, and the tax amount will be deducted form your bank account.
- After this you’ll get Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana PDF you can download it also.
- Also Read PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme a great program started by our Central Government