To provide better health and other facilities to new pregnant women of India, many initiatives launched by the government of India and now the government is all set to provide financial support and for that the Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi launched the scheme which is called Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. In which the government will provide financial aid to all the women who are conceiving and breastfeeding for the first time so that they can get nutrient. In this article, we will provide you all the important details about this scheme which will include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, objectives, registration process and other details as well, so kindly read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
The government of India is here again with another scheme called Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme, which is created for the pregnant women who are conceiving for the first time and belong to scheduled category. Through this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support who are poor and needy and not able to get proper food. The government will provide 5000 rupees which will be distributed in three instalments. Those who want to use this opportunities are advised to get check this whole article till the end and then make a registration through the link pmmvy nic in 2.0 Registration given in this article.
Key Highlights of pmmvy nic in 2.0 Registration
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana
|The government of India
|To help pregnant ladies
|To provide an online option for the candidates to login
Objective of pmmvy nic in 2.0 Registration
The main objective of this scheme is to provide aid to all the women of India who are conceiving for the first time, because we all know there are many poor women in the India who don’t have that mush financial support and belong to poor family so that they cannot get proper nutritious food for them and the baby. Through this, all the beneficiaries will get financial support of 5000 rupees in three instalments which will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank accounts, so if you are interested in this and want to get this opportunity then you have to register yourself under this scheme through the process given in this article.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- The government of India introduced this scheme to provide financial support to all the women who are first time conceiving and breastfeeding.
- This scheme is created so that, those females who belong to poor family and unable to get proper nutritious food so, the government will provide financial support so that they can get proper food.
- Under this, the government will provide 5000 rupees in three instalments which will be given directly to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- The online registration portal is created by the government, so those who want to register themselves under this scheme can use it.
- All the women of India are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Only those women who are first time conceiving and breastfeeding for the first time are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- All the medical reports and other documents should be there at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card of parents
- bank account passbook
- parents’ identity card
- child’s birth certificate
Login Process Under pmmvy nic in 2.0 Registration
- To make a login process, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to tap on the Citizens Login option and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the login page will appear.
- Now, you have to enter all the necessary details on it and submit it.
- Through this process, you can easily access to this scheme.