Nowadays everything is available in a digital mode and there are many citizens who aren’t eligible to use these technologies so to provide them guidance in IT the government of India launched another program which is called PMGDisha Registration 2024. Under this program, the government aims to literate citizens with technologies and other digital platforms so that they can get information about anything through online mode, without relying on others. In this article, we will provide you detailed information about this initiative which will also include its benefits, eligibility criteria, registration and other details as well, so if you are interested in this then you have to learn it from the website.
Table of Contents
PMGDisha Registration 2024
The government of India started another campaign for the citizens to provide them knowledge about technologies so that they can literate others in this fields as well. With the help of this campaign, the government aims to provide knowledge about technologies to all Anganwadi and Asha workers including authorized ration dealers in all states/UTs across the country. Through this initiative, citizens will be able to get information about government schemes and get access in other government services as well and in this the government will provide this opportunity more than 52.5 lacks candidates across India. So if you want to be one of the beneficiaries then you have to go through this article till the end.
Key Highlights of PMGDisha Registration 2024
|Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi
|Name of Scheme
|Through this campaign, the government aims to provide technologies education to all the citizens of India specially Anganwadi and Asha workers including authorized ration dealers in all states/UTs across the country
|To empower the citizens from the rural area
|Applicant must be a permanent resident of india
Objective of PMGDisha Registration 2024
The main objective of this campaign is to provide beneficial knowledge among Indian citizens so that they can use government services, which is available by the government for the citizens. This opportunity is available for all the citizens of the state including Anganwadi and Asha workers including authorized ration dealers as well so that they can help others with digital platforms as well. Under this, the government target more than 8 crore citizen across India, who will get trained in IT fields and get knowledge about various technologies. So if you are interested in this initiative then you have to register yourself through the link given in this article.
Benefits of PMGDisha Registration
- The government of India launched this campaign to provide computer knowledge to all the households in India so that they can use online platforms easily.
- Under this campaign, the government aims to provide IT knowledge to only one member in the family and this knowledge will be given by professionals.
- With the help of this campaign, citizens will be able to gain information about online government services without wasting time on visiting any offices.
- Under this, all the beneficiaries will be able to gain knowledge about computer, tablets, mobile phones, PC and mush more.
- This opportunity is available for all the Indian residents no outsider is allowed to get this opportunity.
- Only citizens whose age is between 15 to 35 are eligible to get this opportunity.
- In this, the government will train only one member from 1 family.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Identification card
- Age certificate (the applicant’s age must be between 18 and 60)
- Contact details
- Passport size picture
Application Procedure Under PMGDisha Registration 2024
- To apply under this campaign, candidates have to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you have to click on the Direct Candidate Login option and continue.
- After this, tap on the Register option and continue.
- Then the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Recheck the details and submit the application form.