The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Gramin is an Indian government flagship initiative aiming at delivering affordable homes to rural families. Several rural people in Madhya Pradesh are looking forward to the PMAY Gramin List MP 2023. The names of eligible applicants who will get help under the plan in 2023 are likely to be included on the list. The list is likely to be issued in the first quarter of 2023, with qualified recipients able to verify their identities on the PMAY Gramin official website.
In this article, we will provide you with all the important detailed information which includes, benefits, the login process, and many other important aspects regarding this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Madhya Pradesh, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
PMAY Gramin List MP 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is a major housing initiative introduced by the Indian government in 2016 to provide affordable homes to India’s rural poor. This program provides qualified recipients with financial help to build or renovate their houses. The PMAY-G plan has been a substantial contributor to the government’s attempts to enhance the standard of living in rural regions by giving homes to millions of people across the country. The government keeps a list of qualified recipients who have been approved for financial assistance as part of the PMAY-G initiative. This list is periodically updated and includes the names of recipients from all Indian states and union territories.
Overview Details of PMAY Gramin List MP 2023
|Name of the Article||MP Awas Yojana List 2023|
|Name of the Scheme||Madhya Pradesh Awas Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
Objective of PMAY Gramin List 2023
To give information on the Gramin List, which is the list of beneficiaries eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin plan in Madhya Pradesh for the fiscal year 2023. The goal is to assist individuals and families seeking for inexpensive housing choices in Madhya Pradesh’s rural areas in determining eligibility and applying for the plan if they match the criteria. The PMAY Gramin List MP 2023 is a vital resource for both government officials and the public to ensure that the plan is efficiently administered and reaches those in most need.
Benefits and Features of MP Awas Yojana 2023
- PMAY-G is intended for households that live in kutcha homes or do not have access to basic utilities like as toilets, running water, or electricity.
- The initiative offers qualified households financial support for the construction of pucca dwellings.
- Each beneficiary receives a grant of Rs. 1.20 lakh from the national government, which is split 60:40 between the central and state governments.
- The project works in tandem with other initiatives like the Swachh Bharat Mission, MGNREGA, and Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana.
- The plan encourages the adoption of environmentally friendly and sustainable building technology in the construction of homes.
- The initiative gives financial support to rural households in order for them to construct pucca homes, which improves their living conditions and quality of life.
- The strategy prioritizes house building in the name of the female head of the family or in joint ownership with the female member.
- Because the building work is largely done by locals, the initiative creates job possibilities in rural regions.
- The program’s goal is to offer housing to all qualified households, including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other vulnerable groups.
- The initiative encourages rural infrastructure development by giving funding for the building of toilets, water connections, and power connections, as well as dwellings.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals with proof of residency in rural parts of the MP state.
- Applicants must be from the economically disadvantaged sections (EWS) or lower-income groups (LIG) and have an annual household income that is less than a specified level determined by the program.
- Applicants must not possess a pucca home (a permanent concrete or brick structure) in their name or the name of any member of their family, including dependant children.
- To apply for the program, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must present the proper identification, evidence of residency, and proof of income, as well as any additional documentation necessary by the program.
Procedure to Check PMAY Gramin List MP 2023
- Visit the Official Website of PMAY-G (pmayg.nic.in) or the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development (rural.nic.in).
- On the homepage, click on the “PMAY-G” option.
- Next, click on the “Stakeholders” option and select “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the state “Madhya Pradesh” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Next, select the district, block, and panchayat from the dropdown menus.
- Enter the captcha code shown on the screen and click on the “Submit” button.
- The list of beneficiaries under PMAY-G for the selected district, block, and panchayat will be displayed on the screen.
- You can check your name on the list by scrolling through the names or by using the search option provided on the page.
- If your name is on the list, you are eligible for the PMAY-G scheme, and you can proceed with the application process.
- If your name is not on the list, you can contact the PMAY-G helpline or visit the nearest PMAY-G office for more information and assistance.
MP PMAY Gramin List State Wise 2023
|धार – Dhar||सतना – Satna|
|देवास – Dewas||सीहोर – Sehore|