PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023 Check | Assam Gaon Panchayat House List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | pmayg.nic.in Report
The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) is a major government of India program that aims to provide affordable homes to the rural poor. The Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLM), a government organization that strives to alleviate poverty in rural regions, is implementing the PMAY-G initiative. The PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023 is a list of beneficiaries authorized for the scheme in 2023. The list is updated annually and is published on the PMAY-G official website. In this article, we have covered all the major aspects of this PMAY List, and also get information related to benefits, eligibility, and the login process of the PMAY-G.
Table of Contents
PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is a flagship program of the Government of India that aims to provide rural people with affordable homes. The initiative, which is run by the Ministry of Rural Development, intends to give financial help for the construction of pucca houses for those living in kutcha and decrepit buildings in rural regions. Beneficiaries are chosen under the plan based on data from the 2011 Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC). The PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023 is a detailed list of recipients chosen using SECC 2011 data.
The list includes the beneficiaries’ names, as well as their father’s name, age, gender, and category. The list is available online, and recipients may verify their names to see if they are on it by visiting the PMAY-Gramin Assam official website. This list represents a big step towards Assam’s aim of providing affordable homes to all rural households.
Overview Details of PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023
|Name of the Initiation||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Assam|
|Authority||Gramin Vikas Authority, Indian Government|
|Aim||To provide Pucca house.|
|Selection Process||SECC-2011 Beneficiary|
Objective of PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023
The goal of PMAY is to give a complete and up-to-date list of beneficiaries in the state of Assam who are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Gramin program. The list intends to guarantee that every qualified household in Assam’s rural districts obtains a pucca home with basic facilities by 2022, in accordance with the PMAY Gramin plan standards. The list will aid in the scheme’s execution and in tracking the progress of the recipients’ dwelling-building activities. It would also ensure openness and accountability in the scheme’s housing allocation.
Benefits and Features of PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023
- Affordable Housing: The PMAY Gramin plan gives financial help to rural people in order for them to build new dwellings or renovate existing ones. This enables them to obtain inexpensive and adequate homes.
- Increased Level of Living: With the availability of a pucca house, families may enjoy a higher quality of life, which enhances their overall standard of living.
- Job Creation: The initiative creates job possibilities in the rural housing industry, which can help the region’s economic growth.
- Women’s Empowerment: The PMAY Gramin plan gives housing support to women who are sole or co-owners of their homes. This contributes to women’s empowerment and gender equality.
- The PMAY program provides financial support to rural households for the construction of new homes or the renovation of existing homes. The plan gives up to Rs. 1.2 lakh for house building and up to Rs. 30,000 for housing upgrading.
- Beneficiaries are chosen using data from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC). This guarantees that the scheme’s benefits reach the intended recipients.
- The Ministry of Rural Development, the Government of India, and the State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) in Assam are implementing the initiative.
- The project includes a strong monitoring mechanism to guarantee that residences are built in accordance with the specifications and recommendations. To guarantee openness and accountability, social audits and independent monitoring bodies are used.
PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023 District Wise
|বৰপেটা ( Barpeta )||মৰিগাওঁ ( Morigaon )|
|বিশ্বনাথ ( Biswanath )||শিৱসাগৰ ( Sibsagar )|
|বঙাইগাঁও ( Bongaigaon )||চৰাইদেউ ( Charaideo )|
|ধেমাজি ( Dhemaji )||তিনিচুকীয়া ( Tinsukia )|
|ধুবুৰী ( Dhubri )||ছিৰাং ( Chirang )|
|ডিব্ৰুগড় ( Dibrugarh )||মাজুলী ( Majuli )|
|গোৱালপাৰা ( Goalpara )||নলবাৰী ( Nalbari )|
|হোজাই ( Hojai )||দৰং ( Darrang )|
|যোৰহাট ( Jorhat )||কামৰূপ ( Kamrup )|
|কামৰূপ মহানগৰ ( Kamrup Metro )||নগাওঁ ( Nagaon )|
|করিমগঞ্জ ( Karimganj )||শোণিতপুৰ ( Sonitpur )|
|লক্ষীমপূৰ ( Lakhimpur )||গোলাঘাট ( Golaghat )|
- The recipient family must not own a pucca home or any other type of residential unit in India.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and minorities are all eligible.
- A valid Aadhaar number is required for the recipient family.
- Each nationalized bank should provide a savings account for the recipient family.
- Before receiving PMAY-G funds, the recipient household must have a toilet in their home or be prepared to install one.
- A female member of the recipient family must be over the age of 18.
- The beneficiary family should be willing to contribute to the house’s construction.
Procedure to Check PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023
- Visit the Official Website of PMAY Gramin Assam.
- On the homepage, click on the “PMAY-G” option located on the top menu.
- From the dropdown list, click on the “SECC-2011” option.
- On the next page, select your district, block, and gram panchayat from the respective dropdown lists.
- After selecting the above options, click on the “Get Report” button.
- The PMAY Gramin List Assam 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- You can search for your name in the list by using the “Ctrl+F” command and typing your name.
- If your name is present in the list, then you are eligible for the PMAY-G scheme.
- You can also download the PMAY Gramin List 2023 in PDF format for future reference.