PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Registration Online | PM YASASVI Scheme Objectives | PM YASASVI Scholarship Amount & Eligibility | PM YASASVI Scholarship 2022
After announcing various schemes, portals, and various scholarship programs the government of India has now started the registration procedure of Scholarship Entrance Examination 2022. Our honorable Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award for all the young Achievers in India, is a best scholarship program PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme, which is created and managed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the government, for the best of eligible candidates of our nation. Here in this blog we will share all the important information regarding PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 and will share all the required details such as application procedure, benefits, eligibility criteria, benefits and various other details also.
Table of Contents
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
The NTA, National Testing Agency is basically founded by the Government of India, and it is an autonomous and self sufficient primer testing organization, which conduct a higher level test for the candidates who are willing to get admission in higher education centers. So the government of India has launched the latest Program which is called PM YASASVI Scheme, which also called PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Program for a Vibrant India. This PM YASASVI Scholarship is restricted specially for Nomadic, OBC, and Semi Nomadic Tribes, and this scholarship program is only for Indian candidates.
Overview Details of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
|Scholarship Name||PM YASASVI Scheme 2023|
|Starting date of application process||27th July 2022|
|Last date for the Application||05th September 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
|The date of the examination||25th September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last entry into the exam centre||01:30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Pattern of the exam||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam cities||The exams will be held in 78 cities across India.|
|Examination fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
Objective of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
Government of India has determined to offer scholarships to college students of numerous terrible sections. By presenting this scholarship, college students can pick out a higher discipline through the use of it of their in, addition education. the authorities will deliver Rs 75,000 to the 9th grade and a scholarship of Rs 125,000 can be supplied to the eleventh elegance college students. PM YASASVI Scholarship Program has been issued most effective for the ninth and eleventh classes. The scholarships acquired below this scheme are obvious and exams are performed to global standards.
Test Structure of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme
|Name of the subjects for the Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a permanent residency in India, and if the candidate belongs to the following categories, such as OBC, ABC DNT SAR, NT, SNT
- The annual income of the parents of the applicants using PM YASASVI system benefits must not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- This PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme is introduced by the Indian government for 9th and 11th graders only.
- Accordingly, the 9th grade applicant’s date of birth must be between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- The Grade 11 applicant must have a date of birth between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- In this program, the candidate must have completed Grade VIII in 2022 in order to sit the Grade X exam.
Required Documents under PM YASASVI Scholarship program
- Candidates should have the certificate of class 10th or 8th .
- Income certificate is also required
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Applicants must hold at least one of the following legacy OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT certificates.
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Pattern of the Exam||Objective Type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Date of exam||11.09.2022(Sunday)|
|Exam cities||Exam will be held in 78 cities across India|
|Examination fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee.|
|How to apply||Candidates are required to apply online at https://yet.nta.ac.in|
|Submission of online application forms for the test||From 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022(Upto 11.50 PM)|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Important Dates of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||5th September 2022 till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||06th September 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||08th September 2022|
|YET admit card||Update Soon|
|YET exam||25th September 2022|
|Answer key||Will be announced on the NTA website|
|Result Declaration||Will be announced on the NTA website|
Registration Procedure of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
- If you want get registered Under this Program, then all you need is to visit the official website of the PM YASASVI Scheme.
- On that page you will see the ‘Register’ option tap on it and continue,
- After clicking on the register option, you will see the ‘Candidate Registration’ option tap on it again continue,
- On the registration form you are required to submit all you personal details such as, your name, DOB, and other required details.
- And if you find any issues while registering for the scheme, for your concern all the helpline numbers are given below.
Procedure to Apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship Program 2023
- After making a registration, go to the official website and there you will see the ‘Login’ option, tap on it and continue,
- When the Login page open there you have to enter you application number and password.
- And then you can easily apply for the Scholarship programs.
- On that page fill all the mandatory details which is required, and then submit the application.
- When you are successfully signed in, you are required to visit the page of YASASVI test and sign up for the examination.
- And send all the information which is required, and last save the submission PDF for future use.
- NTA Helpline number: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- NTA Email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.nta.ac.in, yet.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in