Steps To PM Uday Yojana 2023 Login | DDA PM Uday Yojana Helpline Number | Check Online PM Uday Yojana Colony List
There are so many people who lives in unauthorized colonies, and they do not have legal registry of their house. So, providing registry documents the government has recently launched the latest scheme which is called PM Uday Yojana 2023. With the implementation of this scheme, people who live in unapproved colonies and unauthorized colonies will get registry papers, with the small amount of fee. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory information regarding DDA PM Uday Yojana, such as the benefits, eligibility criteria, features, required documents list and most importantly the application procedure will be given below. Applicants are advised to read this blog till the end and get all the details.
Table of Contents
PM Uday Yojana 2023
The government of Delhi has recently launched the latest program, which helps people to get legal registry to their homes, because there are so many people who live in Delhi’s unauthorized and unrecognized colonies which do not have a proper registry, so keeping this in mind the government has announced the program called PM Uday Scheme . There are 50,000 people live in illegal colonies on public or private land in Delhi. Built-up areas or portions of land in illegal colonies are generally controlled by GPAs, with a contract of sale. The government will solve everything with the scheme.
Overview Details of PM Uday Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|DDA PM Uday Yojana
|To Provide rights of ownership
Main Objective of PM Uday Yojana
The main objective or aim of this yojana is to provide a legal registry to all the individuals who lives in unauthorized colonies. You are necessary to contact us and provide us with all documents essential for the program as well as the authorities dealing with the PM-Uday online registration on your behalf.
Benefits of PM Uday Yojana
- Here is the few points of the benefits which will be provided by the Delhi Development authority:
- In this Initiative, individuals will be provided with the legal registry for their residence with the help of Online portal where individuals can apply.
- The Government of Delhi also made up a great plan to build up the unauthorized colonies.
- There are few major factors such as, resettlement planning or processing the min planning requirements for the unrecognized colonies, which actually promotes plots.
PM Uday Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- In order to get benefited form this Program, applicants should be the residence of Delhi, and must be live in unauthorized colonies.
- Who live in recognized colonies, are not eligible to apply for the yojana.
- For 1,000 square meters, the charges are around Rs 5,000.
List of Required Documents
- Payment of Utility Bills Documents Purchase Agreement.
- Latest Ownership Document and Purchase Order:r: Latest GPAEE Utility Bill.
- Property Tax Mutation Document
- Chain of previous documents in serial order Documented proof of ownership before January 1, 2015.
- Any additional document related to ownership
Registration Procedure of PM Uday Yojana 2023
- Go to the PM-Uday portal and select “Registration” to register for PM-Uday. Please enter the required details including name, communication address and mobile phone number.
- Click on the neighborhood you want to apply for.
- After registration, an acknowledgment of receipt will be displayed. Note the unique registration number and geographic information system (GIS) agency details included in the PM-UDAY schema.
- The geographic coordinates of the property must be updated by one of the three designated GIS agencies.
- The selected and nominated agency would then visit the property to determine the geographic coordinates and upload them to the DDA PM-UDAY portal.
- After completing the process, you will receive a unique “GIS ID” for your registered email ID and mobile phone number.
- Please provide the details of the property as well as the plot on which the property is located. Enter the details correctly according to the docs.
- Scannable copies of the documents must be provided. After filling out all the necessary information and uploading the relevant documents, you need to submit the application along with the signature file. Lastly, you need to print out the application which will have a unique case ID to use for all future correspondence.