PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023 Registration | PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023 UPSC | PM Kisan Samman Sammelan Launch Date
Today here in this article, we will talk about the latest initiation which is called PM Kisan Samman Sammelan, which is implemented by our honourable prime minister Narendra Modi, on 17th October 2023, only for two days, at Indian Agriculture research institute in New Delhi. Under this initiation the name of the fertilizer retail store has been changed to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samruddhi Kendras, and this process is basically taken to full fill the criteria. In this article we will provide all the mandatory details regarding this plan, its benefits, and so many other details available in this post.
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023
The prime minister of India has initiated a great plan which is known as PM Kisan Samman Sammelan, which is launched in 17th October 2022. With the help of this plan the government will focus on the agricultural fields. This plan will be featured through online mode so that so many farmers and businessman can take a part in this plan. As per the sources around 13,500 farmers and 1,500 businessman are expected to attend this event. On the other hand, academics, division makers and other stakeholders will also be the part of this event.
This plan is a great initiation for the farmers and other businessman, and with this they will be able to get benefited from this plan. In addition to providing agricultural test sites for soil, seedlings and fertilizers, and raising awareness of various government programs among farmers, PMKSK will also ensure that dealers at block and district level outlets regularly build capacity.
Objective of PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023
The main Objective behind this Samman Sammelan is to Bring up all the Startup’s Related to Agriculture and to provide benefits to all the farmers of India of these startups. This plan is a great initiation for the farmers and other businessman, and with this they will be able to get benefited from this plan. In addition to providing agricultural test sites for soil, seedlings and fertilizers, and raising awareness of various government programs among farmers.
12th Installment will also be released PM Kisan Yojana
- This Prime Minister of India has already spoken about this Yojana, now it is taking shape.
- The main goal of PM Kisan Yojana’s 12th payment is the unwavering commitment to safeguarding the interests of farmers.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi will be available on October 17, 2022 at Rs 16,000 crores distributed by direct profit sharing.
- Under the rules of the scheme, eligible farming families receive a prize of Rs 6,000 in the form of three equal each year payments of 2000 rupees each.
- Eligible farming households have so far received payments totaling over Rs. 2 trillion under the PM-KISAN scheme.