Previously the government of India have launched so many schemes to provide gadgets, assistance and other benefits to all the students, and those initiation were so successful, and now here is another scheme which is initiated by the government of Uttar Pradesh and the name of the scheme is PFMS Scholarship. Large number of applicants have applied under this scholarship scheme, so now the government have launched PFMS Scholarship 2023, where candidates can get payments details. In this article we will provide you all the important details regarding the Payment status, such as procedure to check, eligibility, benefits and many more.
Table of Contents
PFMS Scholarship Portal
The government of Uttar Pradesh have launched another scheme which is called PFMS Scholarship, and as per the reports there are huge number of applicants who have registered themselves under this scheme. There was UP Pre-Matric before and after grades 9 and 12. UP Post-Matric was also present. By 25 October 2021, the Saksham online grant and fee refund system had completed. It is easy for people to track the progress of their scholarship status application form on the portal once the application process is complete.
The Pre-Matric Scholarship is for 9th and 10th grade students from low-income families. You should consider that in difficult times you can apply for a scholarship to finance your studies. The state government awarded a scholarship to every applicant who applied. Any student can use the scholarship to further their education.
Overview Details of PFMS Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Portal
|Uttar Pradesh Portal
|The Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Students of Uttar Pradesh
Objective of PFMS Scholarship
The main aim of this scholarship programme is to provide scholarships to all the categories, including SC/ST, General, OBC. There are so many other scholarships also and this is one of the best.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
- The Government of India created this initiation to increase transparency in the scholarship payment process.
- And the Pre-Matric Scholarship is for those students who are in grades 9-10 with a low family income.
- And there is also a scholarship for 11th or 12th grade students, and most importantly this scholarship grants you Rs 1000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria of PFMS Scholarship Portal
- In order to get benefited from this scheme, applicant should be the permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- And on the other hand, these benefits of scholarship for Pre and Post Matric available for all the categories.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mobile Number.
How to Login To PFMS Portal
- First, you need to visit the Official Website of the Public Finance Management System.
- The home page will load on your screen.
- You need to click the Sign In button on the home page.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all required details to sign up
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now you need to enter your username and password and click save.
- You must click the Sign In button.
Procedure to Check the Payment Status of PFMS Scholarship
- In order to check the payment status, applicants must go to the Official website.
- After that, you will be landed on the webpage of the portal, now you are required to click on Scholarship option.
- Now you are required to fill the scheme code, and your mobile number, and continue.
- Now applicants have to provide their necessary bank details, and tap on submit.
- At last Last the payment status of PFMS will appear on your screen, you can check easily.