Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Amount | Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship PDF
As we all know that previously so many scholarship programs has been launched by various governments and departments to provide assistance aid to all the students who wants to continue their education, and now here is another scholarship scheme launched by government of Maharashtra, and the name of the program is Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023. With the help of this program, those backward students who have exceled their education, lack of money will be able to get benefited from this scheme. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding the scheme, including application process, eligibility, benefits, beneficiaries list and many more details are available in there.
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023
The government of Maharashtra have launched the scholarship program in which scholarship will be provided to all economically weaker section from rural areas. With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, those students who are unable to pay their education fee because of financial issues, this program will cover all the expenses of the academics. Under this, the government will provide funding, hostels, and monthly aid to the students who comes under SC/ST and OBC category who have desire to pursue technical education.
Overview Details of Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship|
|Department||Department of Technical Education|
|Beneficiaries||10th 12th, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students|
|Benefits||Assistance Aid of 8,000 to 30,000 monthly for 10 months.|
|Helpline Numbers||022-49150800, 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)|
Objective of Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
The main objective of this program is to cover all the expenses who are socially and economically weaker and because of that they lost their hopes in getting further education. With the help of this program the government will provide 10 and 12th and undergraduate and post graduate students financial aid, which starts from 8 thousand to 30 thousand, which will be given for 10 months to al the beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- Interested applicants should be Indian and permanent residence of Maharashtra State.
- The candidate must be a real student at the particular institution to which he or she will be admitted, and Each candidate has received admission through the centralized admissions process.
- No private university students can avail benefits, and for this program there is no age limitations.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 8 lakhs.
- Candidates must have received 50% and more in their last examinations.
- Those students who have taken 2 years gap or more in previous semester, are not eligible for this program.
- Those students are eligible who have taken admission under these given categories, such as, general category and Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe Category.
- And also those students are not eligible for this who have taken previous scholarship under Government of Maharashtra.
Benefits of Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
|Students in Nagpur city, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad,|
|Rs. 30 thousand per months till last 10 months, under Labor and Alpabhudharak.|
|Rs. 10 thousand, per months till the last 10 months, for those with annual income is less than 8 lakhs.|
|For the Students in Another Areas|
|Rs. 20 thousand for last 10 months for those children who have registered under Labor and Alpabhudharak.|
|Those families whose family income is less than 8 lakhs, will get Rs. 8 thousand for last 10 months|
Required Documents List
- S.S.C or High School Marksheet.
- Residencial Proof
- Registration Certificate under Labour certificate /Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder).
- CAP Related Document.
- Hosteller Documents.
- Gap related documents.
- Last/previous year marksheet.
- Attendance Certificate
- Application form of Scholarship (2 copies).
- Aadhar Card or any other identity card.
Application Procedure of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2023
- Those candidates who have desire to get further education and willing to avail these benefits are required to visit the Official Website of the program.
- And after reaching the webpage, click on New Registration option and continue with the process.
- There you have to provide your mobile number, email id, date of birth, name, address and so on, and after this you will receive the verification code OTP on your registered number.
- With this process, the username and password will be created, now you can make a login with this.
- Once you logged in you must have to continue filling the application form with necessary asked details in it.
- And with the form, upload all the necessary documents in it, and submit the application form.
- All the candidates are advised to keep safe the application form receipt for future references.
Applicant Login Procedure
- First Visit the Official Website of the Scholarship Programme.
- Now on the Homepage of the website you have to Click on the Applicant Login Option.
- After that a new page will open, On that page you have to enter the Required Details like Username and Password then Solve the Captcha Code.
- At the End Click on Login button.
Who are the beneficiaries of this Scholarship Program ?
- 10th 12th, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students