ONGC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | ONGC Scholarship Eligibility | ONGC Scholarship Amount | ONGC Scholarship Helpline Number
Here in this article, we will share with you some details about latest scholarship scheme which is released by the ONGC which is called ONGC Scholarship 2023, to provide financial support to all the economically weak students who are unable to pay for their academic expenses. For such reasons so many scholarship schemes have also launched by various governments and departments and now here is another one. Is you are interested and willing to know more about this, kindly read out this whole article till the end and get details such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, application registration process, and many more details are available in this article.
ONGC Scholarship 2023
Recently the authorities of ONGC, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited have released the latest scholarship scheme for those candidates who are pursuing their higher education in professional courses. Basically this program is available for those who belong to economically weaker Section, General or SC/ST category, and those candidates who will get selected under this program will receive 48 thousand on yearly basis. As per the reports the authorities will select 2000 students which include 500 from EWS section, and 500 from OBC category, and the rest of 1000 will be SC/ST students, and from that 50% of scholarship will be reserved for the girl candidate. So if you think you are eligible to apply for this program then, get registered under this scheme, and get benefited from the program.
Overview Details of ONGC Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Launched for||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Mode of application||Online|
|No. of scholarships||2000|
Objective of ONGC Scholarship Scheme
The main aim of this program is to provide financial support to all those students who are poor and unable to pay for their education fee, but with this scheme all the selected 2000 students will receive 48 thousand rupees for their education fee. For some reasons students who are poor and belongs to OBC/EWS/SC/ST category face a lot of issues for their academics because they aren’t able to pay their collage fee so they abandon their education. But with this program all these students will become independent and empowered so that they should not have to depend on anyone anymore.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship
- Those students who didn’t avail any other scholarship are eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants should be Indian, and the age of the student should not exceed to 30 years are required.
- Those students who are pursuing their 1st year in Graduation in MBBS or Engineering courses, and Master’s degree in Geophysics, Geology or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government is mainly requirements.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2 lakhs and for SC/ST students the income should not be more than 4.5 is necessary.
- All the candidates must have scored 60% in their 12th standard is necessary for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are full time collage students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Required Documents List for the Scholarship
- Birth certificate or 10th Marksheet
- 12th standard marksheet for MBBS or engineering student purpose.
- Graduation Marksheet
- Income certificate of the family
- Bank details
- Pen card
- Caste certificate
Details of Scholarship Distribution Zone Wise
|No. of Scholarships and Zone||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|EWS, Economically weaker General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
Details of States Zone Wise
|North Zone -1||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|West Zone -2||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Havel|
|North East Zone -3||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura|
|East Zone -4||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|South Zone -5||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Application Procedure Under ONGC Scholarship 2023
- First candidates must go to the Official Website of the scholarship.
- And after reaching the webpage, you have to tap on Apply Scholarship option, and continue.
- Now you have to choose, ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category, and continue with the process.
- After checking details now fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Which include, personal, details, academics details, address details, financial details and many more.
- And after that attach all the scanned necessary documents in it, and make a verification.
- Now tap on submit option and the application process is done.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application form for further processes.