Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2023 Registration | Odisha State Scholarship Sanction List | State Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022-23
As we all know that there are lots of students in our country who are facing trouble and other financial issues, which affect them somehow, and they couldn’t continue their education. So keeping this problem in mind the government of Odisha have launched a wonderful portal which is called Odisha State Scholarship Portal. Under this program, the government will provide financial help to al the economically disadvantage students of the state. If you are interested and wants to get proper detailed information about this program, then you must have to read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Odisha State Scholarship Portal
The government of Odisha have launched the most beneficial program which help all the backward people to get financial assistance which helps them to continue their education. All the SC/ST/ OBC students will be covered into this scheme, and to get benefited from this program applicants must have to follow all the necessary guidelines which helps them to get proper information and process also. This program is basically created, for students who couldn’t get opportunities because of less facilities and resources, and we all are aware of the pandemic situation, how much is change the situation, and now for that the government have stood up with such initiations.
Overview Details of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
|Name of Portal||Odisha State Scholarship Portal|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||School students of Odisha state|
|Objective||To offer financial aid based on scholarships|
Objective of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
The main objective of this initiation is to provide proper resources and better opportunities to all the backward and economically disadvantaged students of the state. The government have also mentioned that, the categories of SC/ST/ OBC will be able to get benefited from this program. So, if you are interested and willing to not loose this opportunity must apply for this, and the beneficiaries will get assistance aid directly to their bank accounts.
Benefits of the Portal
- There are so many benefits under this program, and some of them are given below take a look:
- All students in the state of Odisha would mainly benefit from the existence of the scholarship program that will help them to complete their studies.
- This scholarship portal is basically launched by the Prime Minister of Odisha, which would also help the students.
- All students require a variety of services and the relevant government agencies in Odisha have developed an excellent online interface to provide them.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal Eligibility
- If you are interested in this program and have desire to apply must read all the eligibility conditions:
- To get benefited applicants must be the member of SC/ST/OBC category, and must have a desire to complete their education.
- As per the notification, this portal is basically for those students starting any technical education, from any authority and organization or private sector.
- Most important, the family annum income must be 50,000 and students must have posses 500 marks in the previous examination.
Required Documents List
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Marksheets and certificate
- Bank details.
Online Registration Procedure of Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Interested students who wants to apply under this program, must go to the Official Website of the portal.
And then, there you will see the Registration option, tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration page will open, now applicants have to enter Aadhar Number, and then the username and password will be sent to applicants registered email id.
- Now you have to enter the user id and password, and then the application form will open on your screen.
- Now on that form, enter all the necessary details which is asked and tap on Save as a Draft, and tap Next option.
- Now you can submit the application form, and save the copy of it for future use.
Check Application Status
- First visit Official Website of Odisha SSP.
- Now on the Home page of the website Click on Know Your Status Option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen on that page You have to enter your registered Aadhar Number and Application ID.
- After then you have to click on option called Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP You’ve received.
- Now your Application Status will be shown on Your Screen.
Check Contact Details
- First Go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage click on Contact Us Option located on top right corner.
- A new page will all the Contact Details will open.